Reviews for Alone
Keimei-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Whoa-hoh! A very inspirational piece on the fear of being alone. I do not have the answer to the first question as I have never considered it.

The rest of your piece brought this into my mind.

When I've been alone for long periods of time, I come to accept the solitude. Yet bring forth just one person and tear him apart from me, and the fear comes to me with renounced force. I have not been always alone anymore. That one person was there.

So now, bearing the loneliness will be harder.
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I DON'T want you to remain alone and I LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAVE inspired me, and opened my eyes and made me feel love - I NEED SOMEONE BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE. Because someone has put me in awe by someone's mind. I LOVE SOMEONE FOR THE WAY THAT SOMEONE MAKES ME FEEL and THE CONNECTION THAT WE HAVE. I LOVE SOMEONE. I NEED SOMEONE BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE.

I LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE SOMEONE MAKES ME THINK. I LOVE SOMEONE becasue I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN FORM SOMEONE. Yes, I ONLY mean good things here as in I WOULD LOVE TO BE BY SOMEONE'S side - to be there TRULY THERE FOR SOMEONE. To make someone happy and/or to encourage someone's happiness.