Reviews for My Superhero
Iris1987 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Amber or Darlene, Darlene or Amber? I usually prefer the bad girl and this is no exception but I'd like to see more Globalman-Amber and Ryan-Darlene action in your story.
kudos to you!
Amy90 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
When I read the title of this chapter my first thought was, let it be the RIGHT decision... Why couldn't he just TELL Amber that Ryan is Global Man?
It wouldn't solve ALL of the problems with Darlene still knowing about his true identity and the big bad antagonist trying to find his kryptonite.
But still. I think it's not fair that a woman like Darlene is allowed to KNOW about him while his true love doesn't have a clue and thusly gets hurt all the time.
PhantomMalevolence chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
and when you think that things can't get more complicated... BOOM... chapter 12 comes lol!
I absolutely loved reading it :D! Keep up the great work :)!
Once-Apon-A-Dream-Come-True chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
*gasp*Dang i really hate darlene. Ryan better come clean and tell amber that he's globalman. But poor seems to be going his soon!
PhantomMalevolence chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Aaaah Darlene you're such a bitch but wonderful nonetheless!
Ryan is in deep trouble... people want to find out who he is, others want him to turn himself in, others want to get rid of him etc and like these aren't enough he can't choose between two women. It's really admirable that he's still sane xD!
I'm so hooked! Please upldate soon :D!
Amy90 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
OMG. This is so not good. Darlene is such a bitch! If she does the maths she might even try blackmailing him.
I think it's time for Ryan to grow some backbone and make up his mind on what (and who) he really wants. It's not fair on Darlene to lead her on as Global man. And giving in to Darlene is certainly not fair on Amber.
He needs to be honest with Amber if he doesn't want to loose her.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
haaaa the love triangle is official now ;)! Let the games begin *waggles eyebrows*... I'm so looking forward to the next chapter :), please update soon!
Amy90 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
He should be careful with Darlene if he doesn't want to lose Amber... ;)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Hmmm... I think I know what is going to happen and I really hope I'm right lol... Please update soon :)!
Amy90 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Wow. Global Man certainly has a busy life. Will he be able to escape the explosion AND save the president? Since that's what I'd expect a superhero to do. ;)

I think he should just trust Amber and tell her. If the world finds out that he's Ryan she will be in danger anyways.
black calico chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Luv it so far
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
That was one really awesome chapter. You're doing a great job with the love triangle. I'm sooooo looking forward to the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Aaaaah Darlene, you're not playing fair ;)! My most favourite chapter so far :D! Please update soon :)...
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Ryan is so sweet :)! Very nice chapter!
Amy90 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter! I lke Ryan! :) And I'm glad he (too) likes Amber better... ;)
Hope you can update soon.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »