Reviews for Fake
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I have NEVER/NOT ever judged you and - Who do you think that I really want to know? THE REAL YOU. Why? How else can someone who cares for you REALLY be there for YOU? I WON'T hold things against you and I will ONLY EVER CARE. I am NOT just typing to see words I TYPE/SPEAK the REAL WAY that I FEEL. Why don't you just TRUST ME? I mean you NO harm and I SERIOUSLY DO MEAN THAT.
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
to the world out there in a way were all fake here is where we reveal it all, and here your very real and very worth saving, but you have to save you at some point to. i liked how the words att he end were spaced to add drama! good technique there.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You're simply covering your hurt. that doesn't mean your a liar or fake. that means your pain is deeper than anyone truly understands. Only you can save yourself. I'll just be here to help... cheer you on.. haha only you will understand. I love you and you don't have to act fine for me. Ever wanna vent or get pissed. Tell me. or wanna laugh.. then you know how to.. open up.. in that sense too. haha