Reviews for Nightide
Snowfall Illusions chapter 34 . 1/10
Awesome! I am so glad that you updated this story! I read the whole thing in one go so I could refresh my memory. I really like this story and I am liking how Zera thinks of each member of the band differently. Some are older brothers, some are just guys. Either way, she seems to like some aspect of each of them. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters. This is a nice place to stop, but I am an impatient bean and don't do well with loose ends. :)
Great job! Snowfall Illusions
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Pooh! Please update soon I really like this story!
TheScript2299 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
i love your story!
keep writing
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Awww Jeremy seems so sweet _ ... update please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
i read and like all the chapters :D... update please!
idon'tknowhowtodance chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
update quick! ... i really like the story and can't wait for the development between the characters
MagicWords chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I think you should stick to calling her Zera. It is still her. That way you eliminate any confusion. But great chapter!
MagicWords chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Haha this was great! I liked the kid with the stutter. I wonder how long Zera will be able to keep up wit h this act.
MagicWords chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
An interesting predicament here. I wonder what Zera will do. And I am glad Zariah survived. He has such a cool name!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hey I wanted to see what this story was all about!

I have a sinking feeling that Zariah didn't make it. It's a shame, really. He seemed sweet. (I haven't read the summary for this so I may look really dumb right now.)

I feel bad for Zera. She and her brother had such a good bond!

Will read more later :)
DarkAngelGal chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is too rushed...and what does the cop look like? Also how old is her and her brother? I think it needs more details!
-DarkAngelReviews
Snowfall Illusions chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Very cool! I want to hear more about this "Contract", what it entails and such.
As far as characters go for the guys I like the drummer, but I am very curious about Cass. He who has an unknown real name. Do keep writing!
Snowfall Illusions chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I got a little confused when you started refering to Zera as Zariah but it began to make sense as I continued reading. I like how you gave descriptions of each of the boys, and then had Zera say "Of course, that would be them. Why do they have to be hot guys?" That made me laugh just because it was so obvious. She had to have known from her brother how "big" Nightide was, so for her to not realize who they were immediatly was funny to me. Great job and keep writing! xD
Snowfall Illusions chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Interesting.
I like how the siblings look alike and now the sister will take his place. It reminds me a little of the Parent Trap. But this is more dramatic.
Keep writing! I'd like to see how this turns out!
Snowfall Illusions xD