Reviews for Is I'm sorry enough?
Let-the-stars-align chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Please please please do a sequel!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
I know this'll sound cliche or corny but; what a wonderful journey this has been. Thank you for writing this, andactuly finishing it! Good luck with your writing in the future.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Glad things worked out between both Ben and Hannah. And I can't wait for the sequel if you do make one.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
i can't believe this was the end! i really enjoyed reading this story and i can't believe it's finally completed! well done for this amazing story and as always i've always loved how cute Ben, Hannah and Tara scenes are! so thanks for putting Tara in that scene! :D
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 36 . 8/15/2013
This endong was horrid at all it was amazing and superb but it has been awhile but i understand life get's in the way sometimes :) Amazing story and I hope you do decide to do a sequel because I really want to read more of these two because this story is one of my favorites!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
It's so weird to think that this story has reached 35 chapters, let alone nearly finished. I have really enjoyed this story and I both dread and look forward to the next chapter. Dread because it will be ending, but happiness to actually see a story finish, rather than float around this site never to be finished like so many others. Thank you for this story :)
BurstofPassion chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
Yay! They're sorta-kinda back together again!
BurstofPassion chapter 31 . 7/1/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequeeeelllllll! There has to be one!
BurstofPassion chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh now I really am crying!
BurstofPassion chapter 28 . 7/1/2013
My eyes are really getting watery now. It's like the Kelly Clarkson song, Already Gone, where she sings: I love you enough to let you go. It's so sad and beautiful all at the same time.
BurstofPassion chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
If there was a sequel I would soooooo totally read it. I'm glad to see that there aren't as many mistakes. I feel like Ben said what he needed to say to get across to Hannah that he was frustrated, but that he really shouldn't have yelled.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
It will be so sad to see this story end because I've loved it every step of the way. I'm so happy that they confessed how they felt towards one another and I hope to read more soon!
BurstofPassion chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It's very good, but lots of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and the lack of punctuation keep it from being the best it can be.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
awwww! that was soooo cute! FINALLY! they're back together! :D i was starting to worry that they won't talk about their feelings at all until waaaaaaay later but i'm glad that you decided to get them back together! i wuv Benchy and Hanwah! :D hope u update soon! i cnt believe this story is ending! :')
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE UPDATE! when you get the time that is btu i do hope your not too busy soon so you can write the next chapter. Poor Ben and then for Hannah to find out this...we'll have to wait and see what's next
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »