Reviews for Is I'm sorry enough?
addicted.series.fiction chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
this was a great chapter but why are u doing this to us? leave a cliffhanger and update late! i cnt do it anymore! please UPDATE FASTER! :D
guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Hey. I love ur story but u have a lot of misspelled words and punctuation is not that great... but great idea!
Joy simon chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
This is fantastic, pls can i have the remaining part of this story?
addicted.series.fiction chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
my mind is going crazy! what are the news? u scared me! plz update soon! i wnt to knw! :D
addicted.series.fiction chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
i was kind of wishing that Ben would drive to the airport or smthn! Tara is soooo adorable! i hope u update soon! i really like this story! :D
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
I haven't updated for the last couple of chapters because, not to be rude they haven't been your best. BUT MAN! This one right here. Amazing! I love it! Moremoremore
addicted.series.fiction chapter 31 . 5/2/2013
this ws a good chapter but my only complaint would be that this is a short chapter! :P i know how horrible writer's block can be so dnt worry about it however i'm hoping tht ur writer's block ended so we cn have more chapters! i know that Ben is still in love with her and i hope he follows her to new york or smthn and they end up together! i would be interested in a sequel and i hope it will have an interesting plot just like this one! :D waiting 4 ur next update!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Thank you for updating! This chapter does explain how he feels a lot more. I hope hannah tells him she is ready to be with him again because as he stated he is totally ready to be with her. Love it and can't wait to read more!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
I feel soo bad for ben and hannah! Hw could ben nt see tht she wnts to get back with him again! Guys are sometimes way too blind when it comes to girls but anyays I enjoyed this chapter but hailey is getting on my nerves so I hope she's out of the pic soon! :D cnt wait 4 the next update! :D
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Oh no! and poo why does he have to be with her, she isn't even that nice and he probably isn't happy either. He did look bored after all. I can't wait to read more! Poor Hannah though, I hope Ben realizes he doesn't need to be with Hailey and need to be with Hannah. I love Tara and Hannah though they're so cute!
MaryAnn chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
Hey, i just started reading this and i am loving it and have made it to chapter 10 and was wondering are you going to be adding more chapters? I noticed there are 29, but i skimmed the last chapter and was curies if you were going to end up making Hannah and Ben together?
mer0407 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Just started reading your fic and so far i am loving it. I skimmed ahead to get a feel for the story before i started reading it and i was curies to if you are going to write Hannah and Ben together b/c they just seem so perfect for each other?
addicted.series.fiction chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
Awwwwww Tara is all grown up and talking! :D tht ws cute! But seriously Ben? WHY? Couldn't he wait just a little bit more for her? It ws cute when Tara said hug and got them to hug and it ws sooo adorable when he held Tara but nw they r nt together! :'( hope things workout well between them and thanks 4 the quick update and I hope there's more fast updates cuz I really love this story! :D
addicted.series.fiction chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
I felt like crying! The end of this chapter ws soo sad! Hopefully she would be able to forgive him soon enough! I hope no one else comes in the pic for either of them! They deserve each other! It ws a great chapter! :D
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO SAD. I actually have the biggest sad face on, just realized I was frowning a lot while reading, In a good way though. I loved this chapter and I'm so thankful Ben is willing to wait but I hope he doesn't have to wait long...
Can't wait to read more :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »