Reviews for Is I'm sorry enough?
addicted.series.fiction chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
Ben is just soo adorable even though he should have waited before kissing tht other girl for Hannah's explanation, at least he's still trying to fix everything but i hate that Hannah is being too reluctant so he said a few bad things, so? what he said was true! she is the one that doesn't want things to workout between them or maybe not want but is too scared to do so! okay if i don't stop myself now i'm going to keep ranting! but a side note: love the fact that Sarah and Emma are supporting her and trying to help her!
oh and of course i would love to read a sequel just as long as we don't get a sad ending to this part cuz tht would just be mean cuz i love ur ideas and they're really good ones btw ;) ok enough is enough! :D
addicted.series.fiction chapter 26 . 3/21/2013
i like this chapter! it shows how his family are trying to help him and support him :) i can't think of anything that Ben can do right now but if i get an idea i'll send you a message! :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Oh my goodness thank you so much for updating and it's good but please update. I want them back together so badly and awwww her sister is so cute!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
i miss this story soooooooo much! i felt so bad 4 Tara and Hannah! i felt crying along with them! i wish u would update faster! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! No! Update quickly!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
this is such a heartbreaking chapter! this is soooo sad! i feel soo sorry for them! i hope she can forgive him and things will work out! please update soon! :)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
WHY? you can't just stop there! PLEASE UPDATE! i think that other stupid girl that was hitting on Ben was kissing him or that Ben would be standing there with tears in his eyes! but please UPDATE! this was a crazy chapter! good crazy btw ;)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
hey! so i've been reading this for a while now and i really like this story but i would really appreciate it if you rechecked it cuz there are some mistakes and they change the meaning of what you're trying to say! i'm sorry if i'm sounding like a meanie but i just thought i would point it out to you! GREAT story though :)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
i just love this chapter! FINALLY! they're together! :)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
so ya i'm back here reading ur story all over again (told u i would be :P) and the parts that i enjoyed before still affect me the same way! i couldn't help but feel excited about what they thought of each other after six years! i guess i really enjoy this story this much! :) well done on excellent writing and thnx for posting this again :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
OOOOH! DRAMATIC! This makes up for last chapter! MORE MORE MORE!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
It's getting cornier... Don't get me wrong, I love the whole thing, beginning amazing. Don't write to get it up, but write to make it amazing! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
bit of a filler! more hannah and ben scences please
mrsmegantomlinson chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Naw, you're gonna make me cry! Xx
mrsmegantomlinson chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Aw, i loved this chapter xx
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »