Reviews for Their Love
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6
Hey I was wondering if you're going to update again! You haven't for a while now and I hope everything is going well! If you're done with the story that's okay I understand.

From: Artemisred arrow 4ever
lovemeloveme chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
sorry that I'm slow at reviewing, but this was a really great chapter I wonder what their going to do next. This is really great and I'm starting to really like this Tommy Guy, Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
sorry I didn't put my name at the end.

From: artemisred arrow 4ever

P.S. that other review was from me too!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
WOW new chapter YAY! oh! Love the hole bother and sister act artemis and roy are putting on, though I like them more as a couple! What can I say I become a huge fan-girl when it comes to a ship I like!

Oh man that must suck,(haning writers block), hope it get's fixed and I've been to the beach in November before.

Also sorry if this is kinda a late review, but I made sure to check if there was an update and there was! YAY! :3
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Hey just wondering if your going to update anytime soon,I've been checking up to see if you had post a new chapter! But take your time if you need it I'll be waiting!

Fome: artemisred arrow 4ever
lovemeloveme chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
I love the way you made Roy,Tigra, from thunder cats, I can see what he looks like now very nice and Slade flirting with Artemis WOW, Roy isn't so happy about that!

Also I'm sorry fro not reviewing please don't stop, I'll try to review more just don't stop!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Of course I like it, NO I just don't like it I love it and I do always look foreword to more chapters it's just sometimes my internet get's messed up or i'm really busy to review and i'm sorry about that but I do love your story and i'll always be you #1 fan!3

lovemeloveme chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
It's alright, also hope you had a great vacation and can't wait for the next chapter. Well I can wait if you need more time, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
It's okay you're doing a great job you take the time you need, I know how it is with writing and what happens in the tunnels,well, make it epic be really awesome!

P.S. your cover picture that's Saya from Highschool Of The Dead. I love that show!

Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
I just smile so big when I read a chapter of this story, I love this so much your awesome!

lovemeloveme chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I read both 12 and this one and it was awesome you are an amazing writer can't wait for the next chapter! :)
bowandarrow chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
More Roy and Artemis :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Really great chapter I do enjoy this story a lot can't wait for you next update

meadow-music chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Please get Roy and Artemis together again. They are so good with each other ;) Get Jade out of the picture too.
Lovemeloveme chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Great chapter really awesome! and I missed you too!

Hey here's something you could put in one of your chapters, okay so what is Roy takes Artemis and runs away to somewhere nice like a tropical beach or Paris or Landon somewhere where no one will find them! so what do you think tell me, can't for the next chapter!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »