Reviews for The Unwanted Healing
Steelshade chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oooooooooooo... Oh, this is an exciting and question-provoking exposition! And it reminds me of Lord of the Rings, which I ADORE TO PIECES. I hardly hardly HARDLY read stories online, but I see this one has two sequels! I freakin' love elves too, we're like the same person. 3 I like all the names you're using, they sound real elvish and epic and AWOEIJF. It might take me some time to get through these, but I will!
busty86 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Loving it so far! Original characters and story. It pulled me in on the first paragraph I can't wait to see what happens :)
Claudime chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
The story is REALLY old fashioned. No no, It's not an insult. The names are from the olden times, the speaking also is like from the olden times. But I'm a young person and I don't really get it. Will continue reading :)
charlie89 chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
I am crying now please dont kill Haldir. It will destroy Saerain. If their destinies are entwined what is the point of them being together if one will suffer great loss. I dont think I could bare it. I have to go and read more. Poor Saerian and all she has endured. She is a strong and brave woman emotionally and physically. Haldir iis finally seeing she could be immortal yay. He knows now there is a strong chance for them. Not if he dies tho :( I can't wait to read more and I cried when Haldir cried and then he held her while she slept. He loves her so deeply. The flowers at the end hmmm did Saerian do this I wonder?
charlie89 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
Damn Orophin and Rumil, they interrupted them I could bang their heads together. Haldir loves her and she loves him aghhh please tell me he will know soon about her immortality. Nice vivid discrptive naked scene lol. Hes quite arrogant about his body huh. I suppose there is that saying tho if you've got it flaunt it he he. I love this story. My review is going to be short tho I have to know what happens next and what that vision was? I snese a big reveal coming :)
charlie89 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Awwwwwwwww. They kissed. I wanted to shout at Indiell in the begining get back out ya idiot. Its ok now cuz they kissed. They are falling in love 2. The flower petals danced around her hmmm is that another gift? She wants to confide in Indiell about something other than her visons, maybe the flower petals dancing around her. oh you do make me think and wonder alot with this story. Rumil and Orophin are so protective over her I like that. I just hope they dont change Haldirs mind about Saerian. I dont want him to suddenly go cold on her and back of. My heart skipped a beat when Galadriel said she would tell Haldir soon that Saerian is an immortal. Agh I cant wait the suspense and excitement and longing for them to be together is racing around in my head and heart. I love this, your writing is incredible and I love he thought about having children with her. He really likes Saerian and it is so nice to see. Please please dont kill either one of them off I'll end up crying and cussing for days on end. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssss sssssssse!
charlie89 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
WOW. Poor Saerian she couldn't even grieve for her nephew for a little more. He embraced her again yay. Little does Haldir know I can't wait for the joy and happiness he will feel when he realises they can be together and she is immortal so he will never have to bare the pain of losing Saerian. My heart is singing and my painkillers kicked in lol. I love this story it gets to my heart every single time. My eyes filled when she mourned and grieved for her nephew. I felt pain when that arrow hit her. Hmmmm why did she get that fever that was weird! He kissed her on the forehead and he realises he cares for her so much more. It is amazing and I honestly cant wait till it comes out that she is immortal and they can be togther forever and hopefully happily ever after. I have to go read more but fantastic work again. Oh I also liked he fell asleep beside her and shes not as afraid of him anymore hurrah!
charlie89 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Yay she has been accepted. My heart feels so sad and devastated for all she has lost. To surry such a heart ache around of losing everyone you love. I just couldn't imagine how I would feel. She is so incredibly strong to keep going. I would just want to curl into a ball and disappear. I'm quite proud of Saerian she attended the celebrations and done considerably really well. Haldir aww hes just a big teddy bear really hidden under all the agro and temper. I liked the electric shock part, the chemistry is beginning to fly lol. He hugged her and she let him, my heart just melted and swooned at that scene. I am so glad he chose to take her to her nephews grave. I have a feeling she will begin to trust him more after he went out of his way to help with something that was more than important to her. Excellent writing and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I have a bit of a headache but I have to read more. Some painkillers should kill it lol. I really really love this stroy it is so unique and different to anything I have ever read. The friendships portrayed in it and the chance of a deep love between Saerian and Haldir. Then her powers and what shes capable off I cant wait to find out more about that. :)
charlie89 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Oh I loved this. Saerian finally realises Haldir has a good heart. Shes still a bit against him tho lol. I really like Rumil and Orophin, they are cheeky flirty guys. I can't believe Orophin kissed Saerian, she should have giving me a nice sore slap across the cheek he he. He'll think twice next time. I love how Indiell and Saerian are getting closer and how they looked after all the injured. They both to me have massive hearts filled with good and kindness. I have to go read the next chapter. I loved it, absolutely fantastic writing as always and the emotions off all characters are so clearly shown. Can't wait for Haldir to open his eyes and forget about the fact that shes part human. That doesn't matter, they so belong together in my eyes :)
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
What suspense! There should be a follow-up to this book, no? I shall be awaiting to read it. Sorry it took such a long time to finish this. Wonderful story, Alaeryel. :)
charlie89 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Wow Saerian is so powerful. More so than I thought. This is going to get very interesting. Can't wait for more. I really like Galadriel, she is so nice to Saerian. Indiell is so loyal nothing phases that girl except for when she first saw Saerian's injuries. Great work, amazing. Really loved it and incredible twist there 2. :)
charlie89 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Oh exciting. Loved it have to go read more. Sorry for the short review :)
charlie89 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Awww Haldir really likes Saerian. I love how protective she was over Indiell. They make the best of friends. I hope Saerian will be ok. I can't believe it the gift of sight, so visions. Yet she was punished for this. It is so cruel. Fantastic writing again. I'm off to read another chapter.
charlie89 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Poor Saerian. Haldir should have thought before he acted. I hope this doesn't throw all her progress out the window. I hope Idiell doesn't have to start from scratch with Saerian. gosh what she must have went through. My heart aches for her. Amazing writing :)
charlie89 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I loved it. Haldir is starting to like Saerian. What did she do that they would want to kill her for hmmmmmmmmmm. I love Indiell she is like a mammy and friend rolled into one for her :) This was great. I love the fact some of their houses are built in trees. That is amazing, the descriptions of it all were really nice 2, made it easy to picture it all in my head :)