Reviews for Red Riding Hood
i l n o k chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
ah ha ha. This just made me laugh. The imagery is just so tangible, you've set this poem up well.
I've always thought this story was absolutely creepy. It's nice to see such an unsuspected interpretation of it.

I think I'll avoid the woods behind my house now. . especially since autumn is close. ."
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love everything you write as always! Amazing use of techniques!
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I'm sorry it took me so long to read this, another great write! Again you have created stunning imagery with this piece, especially the first section
'Her blood red coat bleeding into the snow/Face unseen but ghostly white/With outstretched fingers catching the dying leaves' - beautiful. :)

xx
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This brings a whole new creepiness to this fairytale and to be honest I thought the movie industry and twisted this fairytale for all it was worth. However this is fantastic and creates such a brilliant visual that I love it! All I can say is, it's fantastic. It flows great, the imagery is amazing and well I envy you for creating such a brilliant piece :-)
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well, I've always thought of Red Riding Hood as a disturbing tale, but this adds something creepy that wasn't there before.
Amazing job with imagery as you always do. :-)
Valenteen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, this really scares me. I've never thought of Red Riding Hood as being scary (the story), but you have sent the shivers down my spine. Well done- and love your imagery, as ever.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Brilliant imagery - as per usual - and a brilliant twist in the traditional fairytale! The fact that she's calling the wolf to her almost seems to suggest, to me anyway, that she's wanting the oblivion that the wolf signifies. Whether I'm right or not, a great piece :)