Reviews for The Angel Games
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I don't know why I even lasted this long.

This is Hunger Games. The only difference is that it's Angels. There's the cannon that goes off, the "volunteers", the interview, the "survivor rule". And you can't even describe properly, or find the proper way to use the comma-which is NOT, I may add, behind a " and your names are not even constant. Ima Noying to Imo Noying. Gosh, YOU are a member of the Noying fanily. -_-
MagicWords chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
It's always fun to finish a story :)
KayMacD chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Woo-hoo! One more alive!
Are you really leaving fictionpress? Forever? What about Dark Power? And all the other stories you've written?
I do hope you stay, honestly. But I'll miss you if you leave. This story was awesome. :) I really enjoyed it. If you stay, I'd really like it of you did something like this again. But I support your decisions, either way. :)
MagicWords chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Oh wow...poor Shane. Didn't like that. Oh well.
KayMacD chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Wow...I did NOT see that coming.
I was like, "Oh...I guess I was wrong."
But then I was like, "Huh. I guess not."
Marcelene's power is SUPER cool, though. But why did she need the feathers to activate it?
*Sigh* Vanessa...that's why you don't try to steal a gun from an assassin. Come on. You could've just walked away. :P
Leila...wow. She was kinda messed up. Too much fertilizer fumes. :P What would've happened if she'd lived, anyway? She just confessed her whole scheme on television. :/
That part where Sakura was crying was really sad. Still, congratulations, Sakura...whatever that means for you. Hurray... :P
Awesome chapter, by the way. Can't wait for the epilogue.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I think the traitor is Vanessa! 7 left!
WhiteRose1805 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I feel bad for all the characters except Iris. Her death was amazing.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I laughed so hard when Slayer got a gun. Hooray for him!
WhiteRose1805 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Still afraid of Iris...
WhiteRose1805 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Three now! I'l miss Gezzie the most. Stupid Iris, never dies.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Noooooooooo! Ash! He was amazing! Oh well.
Ivory Tides chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
:( Snow and Shane were my favorites from the start. Poor Snow. 3
WhiteRose1805 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This is good.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This sounds like hunger games, but sounds better. I'm rooting for Ima Noy-Ying
KayMacD chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
IT'S LEILA!
Wait...is she still alive? Who's left? :/ Well, if Leila's alive, I think it's her. Sammie's dead. Iris is dead. Willow is dead...Yes, I think Leila's alive. But if it's not Leila, it's definitely that half-and-half girl, the one with the rational reaction to getting slaughtered in an arena. :) Cecily.
Damn, Vanessa's so badass! I'm so proud of her! :) (Yeah, it's supposed to be a secret, but she's mine...) I was like, "Darren, no!" but he died instead of her. So I'm good. :P But he'll be missed. I don't think Vanessa's the traitor though, cuz Shane would've expected that. She was the one who killed Willow.
It figures that the only guy who knows the truth is a mute guy. :D
Who's gonna win?! I can't believe this is almost over! :O You're gonna update on Friday, right?
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »