Reviews for The Angel Games
MagicWords chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Wow, one more chapter? Surprise surprise surprise! Hope Shane can kill the traitor. Go Shane!
MagicWords chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Wow, what a fun chapter. I really thought Jay and Sammie would make it. Sadly, no. Maybe that's a twist. Maybe they are not dead at all...

Glad Shane is ok. I hope he can prove himself.
KayMacD chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Wow! We're getting down to the wire!
And it's sad that all those people died. (Except for Iris. She deserves it.) But her death WAS pretty epic.
And that scene with Sammie and Jay was so cute. Haha, I can picture Sammie's face. Like you didn't see that coming, Sammie. :P
Who's left? Will my character win? Who's the cheater? Me must know!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
NICE JOB! I liked it a lot. But there have been lots of deaths. Maybe, if it's not too much trouble, you could pretty please put a list of the remaining tributes at the bottom of each following chapter?
FireFlyAnn95 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
So sad. But at least they died together.
MagicWords chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
A well-written chapter. One of your best. Great pace! I was actually beginning to like Morp and Vi. But I do like Jay and Sammie better. I bet you'll make them win.

I thought Shane and Snow would make an appearance but I guess I have to wait another week. :(

I still sort of wish that this was written in past tense. It would flow better, I think. However, still exciting. Looking forward Friday!
KayMacD chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Awww. It's so sad that they died. They were so cute together. But Slayer's right. They ARE supposed to be killing each other and stuff. :D
Still, loved this chapter. :D I can't wait until next week!
Meows23625 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOL. 'Ima Noy-Ying', you mean 'I'm Annoying' right? XD I get it, I get it.
MagicWords chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Ok, Shane and Snow are officially the cutest! I like that they are not twisted with the desire to win the games. They are hanging back, and desperately falling in love. Yeah, I don't really care about anyone else.

Keep it up.
KayMacD chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Interesting...
I wish that Slayer had at least asked the question he wanted answers to. Because now I'm just really curious!
On a constructive note, I wish you had developed the relationship between Vi and Mropbeus through actions instead of words. I mean, have them do something together where they fall in love by the end of it, as opposed to having Morpheus claim he wanted to protect her out of the blue. But I guess it is pretty hard to do that with that many characters to keep track of.
And it's cool if you only stick with these few people for a while, because they're really interesting and suspenseful too!
And gasps! Who shall die next chapter? I must know! :o
MagicWords chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Good chapter! Lots of intrigue. I miss Shane. I look forward to this!
KayMacD chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god! Jason died! Now I only have one character left! :O
But he was still quite entertaining. I enjoyed him while he was alive. And I do have one left, so there's still a chance she'll win!
Overall, this is the best chapte I've read so far. Mainly because it's go both my characters in it.
And Oooh! Suspense! I wonder what will happen!
KayMacD chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Haha. That's okay. I got a pretty good Yeti visual already. But that DOES sound very entertaining. Like someone wrestling with my dog. :D
I am SO glad Imo Noy-Ying is dead...I know that sounds mean, but I am. I sorta think Jason should've shot her a long time ago, but I guess he didn't have a gun...
I like how you incorporated all the different characters together. They all talked to each other and related to one another. I think it's interesting how only some characters actually fought even though they encountered one another. Like Marika died, but Cecily is still alive, and the same with Imo Noy-Ying and Jason.
I'm super glad there's a set date for the chapters now! That's awesome, because I don't have to spend all week wondering which day it'll be updated, and I can just know for sure. :) But I guess I can't say 'update soon' anymore, because I already know when soon will be... :/
P.S. MY CHARACTERS ARE STILL ALIVE! *fistpump*
Mysterious Mystery chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I find this chapter very amusing! Keep up the good work and Update soon!
P.S. You SHOULD write a chapter on Marcelene fighting a Yeti, that would be awesome.
FireFlyAnn95 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Awesome story can't wait for more and feel sorry for the Angel who got his head bashed in.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »