Reviews for The Angel Games
Mysterious Mystery chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I was expecting something more ...EPIC or something but I still liked it! Update soon!
Smitha chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
RIP Ash Nigh... I didn't really like him though xD
And omg Leila was soo innocent... :(
And I really like how displayed Sammie and Jay's relationship :) It was just teh way I imagined it :D
And OMG I reeeaaaaally HATE Slayer.. reading the last part makes me want to punch him in teh face... Come one Vi kill him off! xD
MagicWords chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This was awesome! I love the idea of the feathers! Too bad I feel like it is just going to lead to way more backstabbing. I'm so excited to see how my characters do in all of this. I have a feeling it won't be good because you have so many characters. The boy who is protecting the girl will probably end up being the two victors. I bet you will have two. Anyways, great chapter and please update soon!
Mysterious Mystery chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Aside from the two angels I created, I think my favourite Angel from this chapter is Jayden Moore! I think that he is such a sweetheart for competing in the games just to protect Sammie. I think Sammie is going to kill Angel de Jose because I think his mentor is the one that killed her 'mother'.
I also like Cecily because I think she is awesome for having two appearances and I can't wait to read the description of how she looks like in her day form :)
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Mysterious Mystery chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
My favourite Angel in this chapter is Darren Heartmore because I think he is funny :)
FireFlyAnn95 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I love the part with Mayhem. Rupert definately has some interesting Angels on his hands. I also loved Iris, and felt sorry for Rupert. I can't wait to see how this goes.
CacoethesScribendi17 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I like Slayer. Something 'bout him just drips with sarcasm.
Oo! I like Leila Vines and Jason Alabaster!
(sniffs) Pass the tissue!
CacoethesScribendi17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Good job! I'm loving it!
Andramion chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Okay, here I go again!

Alahnia Frost: don't really like/hate her so far, seems like a bit of a boring person, may have to go in the first round
Iris Harvey: a little like Leila again, in the way that they are both the "little girl"-type. I like Leila better though, so I'd kill Iris off more easily than Leila
Angel de Jose: as heir, he's obviously expected to do well and win these games and he doesn't know anything other than that he is supposed to. I'd like to see him change his mind about status and the upholding of it by killing during the games :) he seems like a good guy
Jayden Moore: I'm interested in the development between Jay and Sammie. Even though he sounds like a really selfless person, I think it would be great if he turned out to be a lot different than he seems now. I mean, if he were the cheater, wouldn't this be the perfect cover?
Sammie Miller: Revenge! Always a nice motive In my mind, gears are turning to find the juiciest outcome and I've come up with this: let the enemy be Angel de Jose? If Sam were to find out that Angel is actually a good fellow, she might change her mind about killing him, get killed herself and by that be the thing that gets Angel thinking about the games?
Morpheus Draze: not really speaking to my imagination. Even though I think he's supposed to come across as mysterious, I don't see him having a big impact on the story. He's a little boring in my opinion. I expect him to last a while on his own in the games, but get killed off too without too big a part.
Cecily: nice work here, finally someone who seems to have a healthy reaction to the night before the killing starts! But my, the other characters must go after her as soon as they are in the arena. I don't expect her to do fantastically well (unlike Leila), but I really do hope she manages to stay ahead of the others for a while, either by being taken under someones wing (no pun intended) or by staying on the move and being smart
Nic Spear: like he said, he's quite boring, not much to say here
Willow Grant: one of my favourites! She seems like a character that could be built up pretty well. I love her last statement, that she wants a purpose other than being a tool. Sound good :)
Arkham Nighting: this one if one of my favourites too. Must love the rebel, right?
Shane Drifter: everyone in the story must pity him and put him off as weak, but I'd like to see him do well
Marika Simone: I'd like to see her world turned upside down. In my opinion, she should be killed off, but make sure her end is well documented. It sounds a little sadistic, but I'd like her to find out she's far from being as strong as she thinks. She should be killed by one of the surprise characters, like Leila or een Cecily.

So in short, from all of them, my list of favourites and the ones I'm most interested in:
Leila, Ash, Dallas, Angel, Jayden, Cecily, Willow & Arkham
MagicWords chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Aww so great. I think the White Angel guy may be the cheater because he is royalty and will do anything to win. He said so himself.

Aw, I like Shane. He must win! Go underdog!

I don't know who will win, but I can't wait to see. I wonder if you even know who is going to win yet!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I like the mute angel, the light angel and the Dark angel, (I fogot their names and I'm too lazy to scroll back up and find them!)
KayMacD chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Wow! All these angels are so good! I kept trying to figure out my favorites and it was really hard. They all have unique appearances and personalities, and a lot of the backstories are interesting. I don't think I have 'favorite' favorite exactly, but out of these twelve, from most favorite to least:
1. Jayden because what he's doing is noble, and even he doesn't seem to expect to win.
2. Cecily because she has an interesting appearance and I'm interested to see if she backs out or not.
3. Angel de Jose because people expect a lot of of him and that's dramatic. :D
4. Shane because he's cool. 'Nuff said.
5. Nic, Sammie, and Morpheus. Three-way tie.
I'm really interested to see all this once it gets into the battle. I wanna know how you decide to interpret the characters once you're in charge of them, how they're adapted and personalized and stuff like that. Even if my people die right away, it'll still be cool. :D
Smitha chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
It makes me so honored that my characters are in this story :D
Okaaaaay... so my favorite characters (other than mine i guess) are...Iris Harvey, Angel de Jose, Morpheus Draze, and Shane Drifter! :)
The other characters didn't really catch my interest...
Red Red Ribbons chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Okay, so hard to pick. A lot of the characters seem to hit a chord that ticks me off, i don't know.
As for who will win, I really don't know. It's all up to you, but I do know this- (Thanks to language arts teacher. Must... spew... thoughts... in... bcr... format!) You seem to make it appear in some interviews the audiance has favor over one certain character, such as the audience reacting to the Light Angel, as well as to the Fire Angel, in a favorable manner. This shows you want them to stand out a little bit, but in a subtle way. Such as, with the fire angel, you stated the 'audience ate it up.' which is an important description, including word choice which demonstrates authors craft. As well as teh fact you had no description on the more boring characters, such as the last metal angel, and no regards in order to the audience. This shows that you have not as much interest or attention focused on those characters. Though some may infer that this would be to divert our attention, i don't think so. In the Angel Games, like the Hunger Games, you want to get attatched to characters. The nondescript ones will die quick and easy, no hassle in the beginning. The ones that will tend to stick in your head, such as the 'blinding flash' and swearing freom the ligth angel, point your attention in a certain direction. Some of these will be more likely to win the games, but you can also tell by how you worded it that you tended to really seem attatched to some characters. Such as with the Light Angel, it took a few moments to recover, but that was memorable in a way that makes it seem that something will go wrong, and he will get killed. But the Fire Angel in interviews #1 sememed to leave a lasting impact that points the reader in the direction that allows them to connect, yet not totally suspect the angel. The Fire Angel is a perfect example of this, (but please don't kill him off now that i mention him, and his certain traits that point towards a winning guy. If you wanted him to win, and now that i think he will you'll choose someone else, please please please don't. This is just a BCR. Nothing else.)
The killer, jeesh, i don't know who that will be! Some are too obvious, some are obviously not by being overly obvious, and some are in the middle. But i think it will be the latter. So, therefore, i am clueless.

Favorites. I don't do favorites.

Thanks for listening to my BCR :D .
MagicWords chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I'm excited to see my character. And I liked the first angel girl. She seems tough.

Wonder if the Dark Angel is the cheater.

They all seem pretty lax during their interviews. Are any of them doubtful? Are any afraid?

Anyways, update soon pretty please.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »