Reviews for The Angel Games
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hmm, sounds strangly like an angel version of the hunger games lol
Smitha chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I have three favorite characters! :) One is Leila (Of course I would like her; she sounds amazing), another is Violet (she also sounds like a great character!), and Slayer (he sounds soo cool!)
I can't wait for the rest of the interviews and the actual Games ;)
KayMacD chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I think Xanthus/Slayer is the cheater! Do I have evidence? Of course I don't! But he seems kinda shifty...Nah, that's too obvious. Never mind. It's probably the little gardening girl at the end, Leila. :D
So if I can't choose my awesomeful characters, my favorite is probably Darren or Ash. Darren cuz he's funny, and Ash cuz he was all scared and such. To be honest, I'm not completely sure yet. I'd have to see them in action.
Looking forward to the other twelve interviews!
Andramion chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh man, do I hope Leila Vines turns out to be a monstrous killing machine :)
I'd like Ash Nigh to hold on for a while, since he just wants to die anyway, I think he should get closer with another character and live longer just to make sure he/she stays alive.
Oh and Dallas! Please don't kill him off in the first round or something, he seems like a fun guy that could spruce up the story.

As for who can go according to me:
Geraldine - too similar to Leila: sort of innocent, but she's also annoying and it wouldn't be such a surprise if she lived on than it would be if Leila did so.
Ima Noy-Ying: honestly not the best character (in my opinion) the joke of her name gets old really quickly. I think it's fun to have characters like her in the story in the beginning, but when things get a little more serious, she'd have to go I think.

Sooo... there's some honest feedback from my side, hope I didn't go too far and insult you or anything! In case I did, I really didn't mean to!
I still think this is well-written and fun to read!
FireFlyAnn95 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Leila's story about wanting a fami,ly is touching. I also love the Ima Noy-Ying character just because of her name.
Smitha chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I already posted a review, so it wouldn't let me post another, but I realized I have more things to say xD... So here goes. If you have a reply then just pm me

Haha i was so happy when I saw the characters I made xD I'm just wierd like that, I guess...
One thing that I noticed is that I thought that there were too many characters.. I just don't think the reader's will be able to keep track of all of them.
I got the Ima Noy-ying thing after like 10 times of saying it out loud.. no joke xD
Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Smitha chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Your welcome for the characters ;)
Sounds soooo interesting... I can't wait till the Games start! xD
And omg *gasps* there's a cheater! :/ Noooooo xD
Mysterious Mystery chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
AWESOMENESS! I love it, can't wait to read the following chapters and see how the story progresses. I think it would be very interesting since it's based off the movie 'Hunger games' which is an AWESOME movie. I hope this story meets my expectations :)
P.S: Cheaters never prosper #JustSaying XD
Lusith Annalise Schay chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love it so far :D Though I think the paragraph in italics could do with a little rephrasing...
I was so happy to see Ash's name because I am sad like that XD I can't wait to see the next part though :D
KayMacD chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Yay! Angel Games commence!
I totally flipped out when I saw my peeps. I was like, "I MADE THEM! I MADE THEM! THAT WAS ME!" Except not quite as...crazy.
Who's the cheater? I gotz to know! Update uber quickly! Like, really fast. :D
FireFlyAnn95 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'm so excited! I can't wait to see how this goes out and whoever came up with Ima Noy-Ying is great. I loved it. It makes me giddy to see some of characters in your story and I'm practically jumping with excitement. Can't wait to see who the cheater is! Let the Angel Games begin!
Viola Chambers chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Excited! o(v)o
Andramion chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
When I read the title and the summary I thought: Meh.. some hunger games rip-off.
I read through it though and it seems quite interesting, so I'll be looking forward to seeing where this goes!
One little thing: I don't think the "change of POV" needed to be said :) It was quite clear.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Can I just say I was all giddy to see the characters I gave you in your story? I don't know why, it just made me stoked!

I got the Ima Noy-Ying reference :)

My concern is this: you may have too many characters. And some of the kingdoms are so closely related. And can angels be killed? How will this work?

Good job!