Reviews for Transcend (Season One)
Lurtonx chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
Great chapters the Ikusa battles are really good I also really love Lukas and Courtney's relationship. I am curious about Lukas rage outb before though I thought it would appear for sure during that monster attack but it didn't. It seems like Merideth and Mayko are gonna train Lukas now I can't wait to see that . Sorry if I haven't reviewed in a while I haven't checked my email in weeks
Kisho chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Kyaaa it's just getting better and better with every chapter, nya TuT
(every looong chapter xD)
Lukas is just *so* *cool* ;;v;; That match against Misayo, uwaahhh ;v;
Zayn and icky were pretty cool too, but I like the match between the girls, nya, I love Vanessa's and Courtney's relationship hehe cx
And speaking of character relationships pfffft Lukas's and Courtney's and Natalie's is the best xDD So adorableee ;w;
But nyah, cool developments, too, with Lukas's drive... and not to mention the weird dreams, so coool ouo
... well, got some more time to read but now it's off to class, so yush, another great chapter, nya -v-b
CookieEater101 chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
Lazy to login. XD

I wonder what Lukas is up to now with Mere-chan and Mayo-chan..

Omg! Courtney! Get off him! Luna will be mad! So do I!

Make the next chapter 17k! This is a challenge. Are you up to it?
Ryou Arubin chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
*Whew* The length could very well be a TV episode.

Let's start off with some general comments. It really felt like I was watching a TV episode after I finished reading. Your writing style indeed suits this story and the way you are splitting each chapter into an episode.

Now onto the story. It's very unique and probably the first time I have seen a writer writing an "episode" instead of a chapter. This "episode" concept may not appeal to some writers, but for someone who has watched dozens of anime episodes, I am pretty fine with it.

I agreed with some reviewers that the start (not referring to the italics) is pretty generic and overdone, but it lets me get a good feel of how your writing style is like.

"Kneelt on the floor," - small spelling error.

The introduction of the cast and the interactions between them came off great and natural to me. I liked the interaction between Lukas and Courtney best. Leaves me wondering why did Lukas said to Courtney that she's been pretty sad lately.

Speaking about interactions, I am a little picky about the lack of punctuations, especially in the dialogues. While it sounded quite natural in some, there were a few instances where you could afford to put a comma. Like the one below.

"I don't know she just bumped into me." - you could put a comma or full stop after "know".

Not sure if this is the best example, but the general point is there. I didn't see any other reviewers mentioning about this, so I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Zayn exclaimed pointing to the food scattered on their side. - you could put a comma after "exclaimed". And also, there were a few instances where the sentence pattern was similar to this and you didn't put a comma.

"I think you've been pretty sad lately." Lukas stated abruptly. "But I'm sure you'll love this school." - Same, there were several instances where you put a full stop. It should be a comma instead.

Skipping on to where Lukas was explaining about his Rei-ki. (Once again, am going to reiterate what other reviewers had mentioned since I agreed with them.) It was awkward and like others said, it was as if Lukas was addressing the readers about it.

Fast forwarding to the scene in the gymnasium. The introduction of Misayo and the explanation about Rei-ki was fine. But while Misayo was inspecting Lukas, you suddenly mentioned about Ben swallowing his gum and it's forbidden to eat inside the gymnasium. To me, it was totally random/out of nowhere and threw me off a little. As a result, it disrupted the flow and in my opinion, the story won't be affected if you omitted that whole part out. (In short, it doesn't add much to the story.)

The action scene was probably the highlight of this episode. Very nicely done.

I chuckled quite a bit at the last scene. Even though she only had a few lines, Natalie had easily became my favourite character.

Sorry if I am acting too critical and harsh. But the execution was great and you laid out everything very nicely. Keep it up :)
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Wow that ending was a cliff hangar cant wait to read the next! Oh and this one was a little short, or maybe i'm just reading faster!
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I liked it butt earlier I said I thought lukas was type-d and you said "cant make him too special" then who will be type-d an enemy or a friend?
Ritsuioko23 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hmmi didn't really like this summary for two reasons

One: Its a exposition dump of details. Just tell us information as the story goes on. I have no idea what Rei-Ki is so I was confused...

Two: Using a prologue to explain things isint a very smart idea.

Sorry I'll continue reading though.
Kisho chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Oh gosh I love thisss ;v;
Kinda slow in the first half but I really love where it went from there, nya, your characters are all fuuuun and I love the way you're developing the group with Lukas and Zayn and Vanessa and icky by bringing Courtney in x3
Plus her total crush on Lukas is just adorable xD
... Natalie is super cute too xDDD
And omigosh Lukas soooo cooolll in the middle part uwah *q*
... okay okay okay I'd better shut up now I could fangirl over this for thousands of words so I'll quit xDD
Looking forward to when I have more time to read more of this, nya cx
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Holy Misayo I thought she was normal.
Miss Evil For Cookies chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Ouhh.. Hana Lucky you Luna wasn't there to see you being carried by Lukas.. XD Carry me next!

Muwahahahh.. That stupid evil monster! Is it avenging the death of Episode 6 monster or what?!

No ZayNessa moments.. - I created that name.. Muwahaha!

-Loyal reviewer!
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Wow man that was kinda wierd and boring at the beggining but then when the kid got shot it all went up from there!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I had a difficult time starting it (had just finnished a pretty good story) but after getting to the end of the 'episode' (it really was like an episode) it seemed pretty good. Natalie is so far my favorite character. Sorry I can't really think of any critism yet.
I may or may not continue but for now I think I will write something of my own.
KaiserSchwarz chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
This is a nice length for a story of this nature. I like it. Loved what you did for this chapter. Syrus and Lukas will probably need to work together to down Kane. I'm excited to see more. Please update ASAP
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Wow this whole thing is so descriptive I see it as an anime in my head. If this ever does become an anime or manga I will help in any way possible! :)
Nekonron chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Good to finally get some back story on Lukas. It's good to take a break from the action that's been going on lately, giving time for information to sink in :D

I liked how the flashback was kept short and simple. Was never really a fan of long winded flashbacks, so that was a real plus for me lol
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »