Reviews for Transcend (Season One)
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Ah, looks like Lukas is getting a grip on his new team, not bad for starting out. I do like Meredith, she seems to be the cool mysterious women, should lead to fun times. Also like the info on Sliver Blood and our main hero, sounds like this will be a lot of drama, but the fun kind so looking forward to how it unfolds. Till next time , and happy thanksgiving.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Got a bit more in, Sliver Blood looks like they don't mess around, and Lucy sounds intense , in more ways then one.

Sounds like the plot is unfolding at a good pace so, looks like things are kicking off nicely. Till the next time when things explode.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Sorry for the delay, got held up with class work. I like how this is shaping up, Lukas 's past seems interesting so far and the Solblade's seem nifty.

Sounds like this is going to be fun, looking forward to reading more so till next time.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Red dyed mercury... Is Lukas going to accept the scholorship now? And I really don't see why she could,t have saved her friend from that fall, he would have died otherwise! But other than that this was an excelent story! Now onwards to season 2!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Noyt only has Lukas lost Courtney, the girl he promised so much to, his now going to kill one of his friends and also friend to Courtney who has betrayed them both! How cruel a destiney fate has given them; No Lukas, don't do it!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Why do I get the feeling it's Vennesa that shouldn't be trusted?! And wow is that Kane an erogant ass or what! Can't wait for Lukas to kick that sorry ass of his!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
It's a nice change in pace, glad to see Nathan living up to what he said he would do, also that last attack reminded me of when Lukas went beserk!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
What the heck happen to the promised guards? Poor Lukas must be furious, not being able to have kept his promise! And what is up wth his eyes? The plot thickens... A great 'episode'!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I did not know Merideth was that devious! She's almost like a teenager! And to think Lukas has such anger in him forcing those Silver Blood guys to talk the way he did.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Another monster! But why didn't Lukas take it out as quickly this time? And why is Vennessa all of a sudden so suspecting of Merideth...? This really is a great 'manga' - I love it! Oh and Courtney seems be really loving loving Lukas even if she they both shy out of the conversations involving them being together!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
It almost seems as if Lukas has no control over his Rai-ki's destructive side and it also takes me back to the first episode on the explanation of how some have soulblades and others don't, but rather a natural fighting abillity, strengt and speed!

Could he have both?
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Shame, both Lukas and Courtney share painful pasts, maybe that is why they have such a good bond_

But to say the truth this is getting more interesting by every word!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
So it seems Lukas has a lot of skill in using is Rei-Ki and he doesn't even know it or rather he didn't. Hope he can keep on protecting his friends! And now because of now a new question I don't want to stop reading now - how does Courtney know Kenta?
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Wow... Lukas really know his "Art of War"! But what is his flash backs pointing towards...? And what's with the 'monster'? These questions... I have to read more!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Wow Lukas and his friends are strong; Lukas completly dominated the arena as well, I' almost sure he could have done so without his Solblade! This is turning out to be a great 'manga'!
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »