Reviews for Transcend (Season One)
LaStoria chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I'm still trying to figure out who Lukas is going to go for: Luna or Courtney... This was an entertaining chapter! The Ikusa matches remind me of the Hunger Games...
LaStoria chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
I wonder what happened to Lukas?
AlpacaOverlord chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Good luck with college! I really do hope that you manage up continue updating regularly. Just have graduated, I know that you will have time management issues and the story will be taking the back seat, especially around midterms/finals/projects and that you'll be even more stressed with work thrown into that mix, but I appreciate that you will try to update. Work hard and don't make us wait too long.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
This has been a great journey that you've taken us on, Benehime! Thanks for sharing this story and letting us become part of the adventure. Onward to Despair!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
*spoilers*
I fail to see why they would have done the thing at the end, but I'm sure that organization had some reason. I hope Luna gets that scholarship then.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
What is Ms. Elresin planning? Will Meg recover in time to aid her team? Will the Luna's gamble pay off? What's up with these new rules? Most importantly, will they win the match? Read the next chapter to find out!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
The Emperor's speech makes it sound like the Transhumans are fundamentally different from the regular Humans in their brains and thought patterns. The society that they will form will inevitably end up with violence committed by the people on each other. Everything is like that from humans and other mammals down to fish and reptiles and even smaller microbes. Silly Transhumans...
AlpacaOverlord chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
I'm glad Lukas still has a support even after everything last chapter. I'm still amazed by his mom.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
*SPOILERS*

NOOOOOOOO! Not Ben. Not Ben...NO!
BENNNN!
Lukas! You must avenge Ben for me. Forget Courtney; Avenge Ben!

When you had introduced the new characters I initially thought that either the older characters would just not be written about for a very long time and that maybe one or two would die, including Vanessa. I never, NEVER thought you'd just kill everyone off like this.

I don't think I can read on. I have to mourn Ben. I hope there's another character like him later...

BEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
*spoilers*
It's terrible that Courtney's entire family was cut down like this. I don't feel bad for her though because she's an IDIOT! If she managed to live long enough to be able to give such a long speech about love and happiness she should have been able to say something about Vanessa. I'm glad that you had Lukas be smart enough to be able to figure it out himself, but I would have made her die before finishing any sort of conversation just so it would be sadder and more dramatic. That's just a personal writing choice though. I hope he kills Vanessa after he gets her to talk. If he's to enraged to talk I at least hope that the fight is epic.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
*spoilers*
Courtney is such an idiot! Why did she tell Vanessa? She's clearly not good at thinking, so why did she have to start trying now?

I'm surprised that the group didn't go to see the match. I'd want to be there to see what was happening if I was his friend, more so if I was the insecure girlfriend. Instead she's out shopping with the enemy.

I hope Kane beats Luna so that Lukas can come in and win the match dramatically. Or maybe he can come in and save Luna just as she's about to lose.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Kane seemed a lot more interesting when he was first introduced. Now that I see his reality I really despise him. I hope Lukas gets him good,
AlpacaOverlord chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
One thing that I've noticed in this chapter and in the past few chapters as well is that time passes really strangely in this story. I know that all of the events can't all be happening back-to-back, but when you say (well, write) that it's been a few months since such-and-such event I always get confused thinking how it could have been that long ago. I've gotten more used to it now, but I just get thrown off a bit when time comes up. Part of the issue is that I'm sitting there wondering what they've been doing in the meantime since those details are rather sparse.

*spoilers*

Yay! Vanessa and Zayn are a thing now! Well, kind of...I think. I still find her suspicious though.
I just about died when she "ordered sternly". I know people who would say things like that in that manner so I just thought of them and was laughing at the screen like an idiot. Also, her "lesson" was just great. Great timing on Ben's part too! Hahaha!

No, Courtney! Don't do anything on your own. Your character is of the cute girlfriend, not the hero! Don't disturb the status quo, you idiot!

I hope we learn about Lukas's dad soon. I remembered that he doesn't exist in the present when we read about him in the past.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
So many revelations in this chapter. So much happening. I really hate Vanessa right now. I find her role to be more mysterious than Meredith's to be frank. I have an idea what she might be up to, but I'm just going to wait to see what happens.

I want to see Luke's mom's reaction to all of this...
AlpacaOverlord chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
The only problem that I see with this chapter is the flashback is rather long. I get that you needed the whole thing so that we could get the important lines, but it just seemed so overly long. I just skipped that section and hoped that I remembered it well enough to not need to reread it. Aside from that, it was great!

I feel so bad for Courtney for losing so many people. She lost them so violently too. No one should have that happen to them. Now she only has her friends...And we never even got to see the brother as a character. Like Vanessa's parents...

Every time I see "Demens" I read it as "Demons". Then I have a minor heart attack.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »