Reviews for Murder from the Unexpected
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
OH MY GOD Dharnell-really? Really? DAMN DAMN DAMN! This CANNOT be good! What do you have up that little sleeve of yours girl? You really had to leave it here and me absolutely bouncing in TERROR and QUESTIONS! Was Lilly a plant this whole time? How is Jerard involved in this farce? I was glad at first to hear he was helping the police undercover per se BUT how could this happen? I have had issues happening which has delayed all my reading and then the comp crashed and took us near a month to get this new one and NOW I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN EXTREME ANXIOUSNESS! AMAZING JOB GIRL!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
OH BLOODY GOODNESS Dharnell! I am still in a state of confusion with this story-some things answered and more questions arising-I LOVE THIS! I think Jerard and Daniella belong together but I am beginning to hate Lilly! What the HELL is she doing? Why is she helping this other woman? I can't believe her father showed up with her in this situation and I am dying to find out more about him now-still a great story!
CaityLightning chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I kind of suspected Lilly was the culprit in this situation.. she needs to go, she is psychotic beyond repair. She just needs to go. Now. Lool, update soon!
CaityLightning chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Whoa, wasn't expecting that.. hmmmm, so Ashton is dead. n'a date only other suspects are Vanessa, Lilly and Vanessa.. I still think its Lilly.. anyways, update soon!
CaityLightning chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I can't help but thnk that Ashton and Lilly are behind the murder.. huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, amazing story! Im gonna go read now.. yeah
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This is so freakin weird and messed up but so addicting
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
OMG Dharnell-REALLY? HONESTLY DID U HAVE TO KILL Ashton? DAMN DAMN DAMN-what is going on? My heart is RACING LIKE A TURBO JET here! BRILLIANT-FANTABULOUS-OUT OF THIS WORLD again girl! I am DYING here!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
GOOD LORD GIRL-I swear you are trying to KILL ME with this mystery and cryptic clues! I am DYING FOR MORE and you are doing MAGNIFICENT at keeping me from figuring things out-usually I am good atleast of figuring part of the puzzles but I am ABSOLUTELY DRAWING a blank with this which is TOTALLY FANTABULOUS!

Dharnell-you ENTHRALL ME, you AWE ME, and you CONFOUND ME-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
DAMN IT TA HELL Dharnell-well I think (almost positive) I know who 'Lilly' is -Daniella's friend and she was with Jerard that night but I can't say I think she killed the teacher as of yet BUT I DO KNOW IT WASN'T Jerard-you made him look too guilty off the jump go-ATLEAST for my way of thinking. Great chapter but I don't EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM YOU MY FRIEND! This story still has me BEFUDDLED THO! I will be watching for more of this story also and will try to be faster at reading it-DARN I LOVE A MYSTERY AND ROMANCE and you have DEFINITELY ENTHRALLED ME!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Please Continue the story!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
My heart is BREAKING, TEARS are pouring down my face Dharnell! Can't Jerard get some kind of a break? My gut tells me HE DIDN'T DO THIS but who? Could it have been either of her friends? Or it could be someone completely unexpected whatever it is girl-THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I LOVE Jerard and Dani together-you have given them such chemistry that it is FANTASTIC! YOUR WRITING AND THIS STORY LEAVES ME WANTING MORE AND MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Dharney-this chapter was WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD EXCEPTIONAL! I hate to see friendships break but I WILL BE DAMNED if Ashton didn't get what he DESERVED! Girl-have you ever thought to try to get this published on Amazon or thru another publishing company? YOU SHOULD IF YOU HAVEN'T-THIS IS AN AMAZING AND HIGHLY VOLATILE STORY-it should be!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
HOLY CRAP GIRL-this had my heart RACING A 100 MILES AN HOUR! WOW-Ashton and Davion huh? The teacher found out but would Ashton kill him to keep him quiet or try to blackmail him into a physical relationship? Could he have been the one to kill the teacher? Sooooooooooo many questions and CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME! EXCELLENT CHAPTER AS USUAL!
CharissaKarn chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
YEEEEEEEE! :D this chapter made me oh so very happy! :D can't wait to read more! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
OH SNAP! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? please update again soon! :)