Reviews for Murder from the Unexpected
CharissaKarn chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
:D ahahaha love it! :D awesome chapter! :D cant wait to read more! :D
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
WELL DAMN IT TOO HELL-I was REALLY EXPECTING alittle more to actually happen-like a kiss-JUST TEASE US Dharney-it was ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD OF YOU. It leaves us hanging and wishing for more to happen with them! I really cannot wait for more of this story my dear-you have got me so CAPTIVATED I feel like I am DYING! BRILLIANT AND AMAZING as usual!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
OH MY DEAR-LOVED this chapter and I THINK I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH Jerard. My gut is telling me that he DID NOT do it! AND I LOVE how things are carrying out between Ella and Jerard. What a MOST WONDERFUL job you have done writing this story-this is PURE PERFECTION TO ME AND I WANT NO I NEED MORE so now I am on to the next chapter!
CharissaKarn chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
:) AWWWHH! :D I cant wait to read more! :) please update again, soon! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
YEE! :) this is awesome! :) cant wait to read more! :D
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
LOL Dharney-I LOVED THIS CHAPTER-IMMENSELY! Their little innuendos and banter was ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! It made my heart thump with the sexual tension between those two-I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER to find out what happens next! BEAUTIFULLY DONE AS IS YOUR USUAL MY FRIEND!
CharissaKarn chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
OH MY! talk about cliff hangers! lol I love it! please update again soon! :D
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
WOW Dharney-what a WONDERFUL and GRIN INDUCING chapter! I LOVED her ride home with Jerard-it was perfection-I EXPECTED him to LAY A KISS ON HER! Now I wonder what it was that made Lily leave Ella suddenly and without her knowledge-hmmm-mind working in overdrive! LOL! ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING CHAPTER!
CharissaKarn chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Awh, Jerard is being nice! :) ahah, Please update again, soon! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
WOO! :) ahah Jerard is funny! :) Well, Please update again, really soon! :D
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
OMG you keep leaving me PANTING for more of this story and I will be EAGERLY yet PATIENTLY awaiting more of this story-I am REALLY REALLY ENJOYING THIS Dharney and you are doing an AMAZING AND BRILLIANT JOB AGAIN! KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING MY FRIEND!
CharissaKarn chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
OH MY! ahhh, i'm anxious to read more! :) please update again soon! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
AHHHHH! you have to update this one soon! It has caught my attention! :)
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OH DAMN IT TO HELL Dharney-my HEART STOPPED! The beginning was alittle slow for me this time but damn by the middle I was intrigued and caught! Your writing was PERFECTION as always and NOW I will tell you this-I HOPE YOU POST MORE OF THIS AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE-I AM DYING FOR MORE!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2