Reviews for Made of ink
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The imagery you conjure in this is absolutely breathtaking... I can picture the black spreading across the streets. Beautiful, beautiful. I hope you'll check out some of my work in return :) (By the way - I've just listened to Either Side of Heaven: I thought it was brilliant! :D)
nothing rhymed chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
great rhythm and overall concept. the writing has a visual flow that complements the actual content. it does seem quite bittersweet; sad but almost accepting, and in a good way?
i don't know, this is my first time reading one of your poems, and you're already better than so many other writers on here. feel almost guilty reading this, b/c i've come back to this place after a long, stupidly sour year away from writing. i guess i'm still in that requiring stage.
i wish i didn't have to feel like i have to drip myself over everyone, people i'll never know, but still.. yeah. this is a great poem, nearly shocking in its wisdom considering the length. it's impressive.
electrical moon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ooh, I loved this! I love how the first line is separate-it really gives it impact. I also love the detail of 'public sinks' and the image of 'drenched and wrinkled hearts' is just lovely. The last line really rings true. Great work!