Reviews for Lucy -ON HOLD-
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
GOOD SO FAR but … well to make it ' young adults ' catorgri u have to Envolve sex and stuff like that so maybe u should write a 6 years later and make them have sex then - but right now it's a teen book - 14 year olds would suit this book but if u wanna make it a young adults book then it needs - fierce making out - sex and perhaps Lucy accidenty gets pregnant with Keith - just some advice but great book so far - Livy
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
D ADORABLE. I would date Nate. But im too old D
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That's so sad! OMG! My one family member had tried commiting suicide and this book made me bawl! I loved it, tho.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
I think.. I want to beat Linda with a STICK. Cheating. And he got beaten up. and UGH.

Anyways.

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
Aldous Huxley

Thoughts on what you did with the songs
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I was a 14 year old Freshman. (

That guest review was me. I forgot I wasn't logged in. Lameness on my part.
Anyways, Love love love. Can't wait for more.(
Adore it so far
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
( Adored it. I know how that school thing goes..
ugh. School..

Thanks for the update. looking forward to chapter 14 p.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Um. Kiss scene please! Love
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
AWW! CUTE!. I loves it.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Love... I. wow. Great story
I caught myself chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Firstly, let me just say the beginning of this story had me almost in tears. I felt incredibly sorry for Lucy and it really hurt to think about how others might be feeling the same.

Chapters 4, 5, 6 need paragraphs. They are too hard to read without them. I also think you use their names too frequently and it doesn't flow as well as it could. That probably sounds confusing but i guess it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway i liked this story. I'll be honest and tell you that although i loved how they stuck up for her, i found some tactics a bit like bullying itself. Such as when Grace escorts Lucy to Spanish and Regan is complaining about a grade she got, when Grace starts 'standing up for lucy' it's got nothing to do with Lucy at all and frankly it had nothing to do with her bullying anyone else. I thought that it sounded kind of wierd considering they were supposed to be sticking up for their friend when really she was bullying somebody herself.

Now that i'm done rambling i will say Well Done and Thank You For Sharing. I liked reading this. Maybe if you wanted to improve the story you could add in some descriptions of each person's appearance? Just an idea.

Bye now. I'm gone. Lol.

Brooke
YellowSandwhich chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Please please PLEASE update! I love this story so so so so so so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Please update when you came! I loooove this story and I wanna see what happens!
Felicia Huey chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Oh gosh, yeah, a friend can make such a difference :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2