Reviews for Invaders
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Aw! Amazing chapter! I love when Dom and Jaden are talking and they say to each other:
"Well," she said, then sucked some nasty mush from the pouch, "I'm not sure. I'm divorced."

"And I have a dog, random trivia portion of the night concluded." He teased.

That was fantastic :) Sigh... this is such a good story so far. Keep it up!
True Talker chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
This was an interesting chapter to read. Why? Because it was that they had found a different species. This is most defintely an intersting read. Why? Because it is different from other stories and there are so many different levels to it. Thank You for sharing this. Yes, I am into reading this.
True Talker chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I like the fact that Dom was taking pictures and that both he and Jayden had looked up the stars. The stars are indeed beautiful. I am into reading this. I am.
True Talker chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This is written quite well and I am into reading this. REALLY. I was REALLY into reading what the creature was going to do. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I do remember reading the other chapter to this. I am into reading this. One tends to wonder while reading it, what dangers may arise for the group as they are walking?
True Talker chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
This chapter too is written quite well. I really enjoyed reading the descriptions of the two suns and how the the sky had looked as the suns were setting. I have a bit of fearful anticipation in regards to what they may indeed encounter. Do you know that it is thanks to you as you know how to decribe things rather well? YOU really do know how to make your reader feel whatever emotion that you are conveying. I had found this whole chapter an interesting read. Thank you for sharing this. Really Thank You.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Aw :( Give her some space Dom! You know... that would be really weird to be in spaceship with someone...like that for a long time. I'm not so sure I would like them very long :P Haha but maybe I would.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Ooh...
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
She began to mumble a song, "You're as cold as ice, and you're willing to sacrifice our lives, for your pride. Yeah I've seen it beforeā€¦"

He cut her off with a glare.

"That why the call you Ice?"
I literally laughed out loud. This is all so exciting!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Now I'm even more in love. So sweetttttttttttt. I'm so glad I'm not the only one whose characters talk like this! lol, I was reading some of my writings and I thought how much it sounded too good to be true, but I think it was just my imagination trying to tell me that I'm not good enough to be a writer, because Dominque and Jaden are lovely lovely lovely and everyone says mine are, too. Idk! I'm going to continue reading...
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I'm in love with a fictional character after a minute of reading about him 3 Haha!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I am here literaly smacking myself in the head for not reading this until now. I just love this and I cannot wait until I hear more about Dominque.
True Talker chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I had found this an interesting read. I really had enjoyed reading the part about her learning about engines with her uncle. There are other things that had made me think.
True Talker chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I found this chapter interesting to read. Why? Because it had explained things further in regards to the story and the research that they will do. Thank you for sharing this.
steph135 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
sorry the reviews late! i was busy yesterday and i didnt get to it, but here i am!

interesting dicription of jaden's father in the coffin! that was very good. i like jaden, he's very straightforward and comanding but in a good way. im excited to read more :P
-steph135