Reviews for Invaders
steph135 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow. I apsolutly love this. Its very well written, its original, great word choice! XD I just love it lol. I found no spelling or grammar mistakes. Nice work! I will read the next chappies (I call chapters chappies) tomorow
-steph135
True Talker chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Yes, I did indeed find this an interesting read. I like how you have this in and it really does indeed make me curious to read what else will happen. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I had enjoyed reading the part about them being in space. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
This is written quite well. You are truly good at writing true emotion. I do enjoy reading this. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This story is indeed interesting. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This has just become even more interesting. Yes, I am interested in reading this story.
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for sharing this. Reading this makes me think. I am interested in this story. Thank you.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my word. This is amazing. So deep, and so vivid. I could never write something such as this, as I have never even thought of anything close to it. That's why I love it; So unique and different. A FANTASTIC piece of work! I cannot wait to see shat happens next!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2