Reviews for 4:07am
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love how you said "You've taken all the love songs and belched your way through them." That was such a moving line and this is such a forceful poem, filled with eloquent anger. I love this. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great piece, loved it!
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Some parts of this made me laugh, others made me think! Your a very inspirational writer, you know that? This is great! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I've never read anything like this but I enjoyed it. The perspective was unique and the tale you told was very interesting. I liked how it read, it had a nice air about the way the words sounded together. I liked it a lot :D
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Intresting one I've never read a story about drinking that's this descriptive before...I actually have to look up words so I think you just expanded my vocabulary with this story. Very creative!
DougieM chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great imagery, keep on writing. Slightly entertaining at times, is this true?
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A wonderful use of vocabulary and just wonderful striking imagery! Some of my favourites being 'karaoke royalty' and 'well you keep at it Superman'. I also like the conversational, casual tone and I think the use of expletives works well in this particular case as it makes the whole thing more realistic.
Another great write! :)

(one slight error, I think you meant 'After your emotions have settled down', wrong your?)
xx
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Reading this made me think.
Roflmao101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
There was two things that this poem made me do; shiver and be speechless as per usual. This is so deep and meaningful I got to say I think this is going on my top poems to love!
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is brilliant. I love the language you've used and especially the way you've covered the situation. You've managed to paint a beautifully picture - your imagery is spot on. I really liked the part "You rush to your bushes and vomit in them/I admit it's not my preferred way of growing my pansies", it made me chuckle.

All in all, a brilliant piece, one you should be very proud of :)