Reviews for No More Excuses
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love the rawness to this. There's no hiding behind anything or sugarcoating, and I have a lot of respect for that. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great! I really liked it :-D
I loved the repetition and how it personal it appears!
Great job! :-D
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A good concept the way you have repeated the 'no more excuses' and ended with an explanation, and I like some of the phrasing you've used. However for me, this isn't one of your better pieces.

xx
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I felt the world was crumpling down who'll reading this it has a certain passion that sways me to what you're saying! I like how The rage is so apparent in this!
DougieM chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is good, though it seems it is wriiten for your benefit and not the person who it is written to's benefit.
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This also made me think.
Roflmao101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Short, sweet and most of all it has a deep and realistic meaning to it. Love it!
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love how you've consistently used "I" at the beginning of almost every line, it seems to suggest that this poem is strictly for the writer, and has little to do with the person it's being written to, because although it's about their lies and their actions, it's more about how the writer just knows, and it's about what they want. I don't know if what I mean is being conveyed clearly enough, but I hope you get my drift :) Another great piece - well done! :D