Reviews for The Ball
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Love the mysterious touch in this one! A story is waiting to be told but it remains up to the reader to write it. Nice work!
Naver chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think in such a difficult writting style that you did a great job. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Very mysterious! I liked it a lot!
I love the way the punctuation and the clipped lines create the mysterious feeling. Brilliant :-D
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is almost like a prologue to a bigger story which we're excluded from. It creates more questions than it answers but then I do love a good mystery! I like the semantic field of a ball, very nicely and subtly done may I just point out. The imagery as well, though short, is also great I don't know why I just imagined a woman dressed to go to a Masquerade ball and is sort of encouraging herself to go in. I don't know how my brain came up with that one. Beautiful as always.

My favourite line which I think I'll end this review on is: "Masquerading as a dream?".
moon-behind-dark-clouds chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
deep, intriguing, ominous, excellent.
thanks for sharing :)
Archia chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That is really ominous, and it actually leaves me wanting to know more. I want to know what's happening and really, whether it was a nightmare or a dream. You've gotten me curious, and that's a very good thing. It worked so nicely with this structure, it all slipped in so well.