Reviews for The Lady of the Rose
MagicWords chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This was certainly an informative chapter. I don't think the Nightmare king was telling the truth, but we will see.

I like the way the dragons speak. It's very neat.

I like Arren. Can't wait for him and Rose to meet again.

Poor Rose. She must be feeling so confused, but she's tough!

Such a sinister last few paragraphs! Intriguing!

Update soon!
MagicWords chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Wow this sure created a predicament. I love the flow of your writing. It is so easy and enjoyable to read.

Poor Rose, it is clear that she is terrified of this place, and not knowing the truth of her past makes it even more daunting. It looks like she is about to figure it out though.

I hope Arren is successful. The two of them need to be reunited again. Great chapter!
MagicWords chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I think you pulled off the romance aspect very well in this chapter. It was very believable! In fact, all of your writing is clear cut and wonderful. You have a talent for rich descriptions and ideas. I have no doubts that with a little hard work, you could go somewhere with the talent you possess.

Now I still wish Arren had traveled with her. I can't believe he would let her go into the realm of the Nightmares alone! Oh dear. Anyways, great part II!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
"Her singing touched the years of a young man," -ears?

"Which he did die, but after completing my education. I took up his mantle, and won the war in his place." -I think you could combine these sentences with a comma.

I like the turn of events in this chapter. You are very good at pacing your stories, which is not a feat many have achieved on this site. Very good! I am impressed by the depth to your writing and the obvious talent you have. Never quit improving and sharpening your writing skills, because you have a clear gift!
TeaAndCakes chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wow! This is awesome! :D
I wonder how Rose will react :3
Please update!
TeaAndCakes chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved this story from the beginning :D It really is a great piece of writing!
I am very excited to read on! :)