Reviews for Bite Size
Cheshire's Red Eye chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I really like this. I like Catherine, and everybody. Plus things got interesting now with Hollis hehe.
Also I ship Catherine and Liam, I love Dale don't get me wrong. Anyway I want to see where this goes :)
It's really good, Update soon.
Lolitroy chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Don't tell me they like her because she has some sort of special past/object/heredity. Please.

It's as though they all knew about the vampire things. Ohh, nice twist. Really reallt nice twist.

I suspect a love triangle coming. Unless they practice bigamy or something.

BTW...
50th review! *throws party*
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Vampires hissing. Why am I not surprised?
/slapped

Hmmm, I have to admit Catherine is growing on me. I like her attitude and the way she's not freakign out over everything. Could is be... *le gasp* I've found a New Girl in Town (1-person POV MC) Broody Random Supernatural Guy story? Well, yeah, 80% of Supernatural stories are pretty much the same thing. BUT! This one actually has a great main character! A light n the darkness, Catherine is.

Pfft, Evelyn is bitchy and all but she's still my favorite character. Dale is... okay, I guess. Liam still sounds like the average bad boy. Monica's a psycho. Sierra sounds like the usual prep who hates the MC. Needless to say, this is only the second chapter. You got plenty of time to develop these characters.

The plot is advancing smoothly, giving us a cast of red-eyed people who are not like Catherine, but, ah, vampires. But I like how Catherine reacts to all of this, as stated before. She could easily be my favorite character if not for Evelyn.

I can stop nothing actually breathtaking here or things I had not previously seen. What is the true highlight, however, is your narration. It's smooth, it's witty and it doesn't fall into the traps of so many stories. By far what I like best about the story. Ha, you kick so many published author's behind with this writing style.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
47 reviews? I'll take this one to 50. Because I'm feeling awesome.

So, ahhh, the good old new town girl cliché. But it never ceases to be amusing. I get the poor Catherine, moving from a city to a town. I myself moved a few days ago, but I guess reactions are subjective. I was actually happy to get away from that city pollution and stuff.

Maaaan I'm ranting. So all right, the review.

Characters? I found myself not liking Catherine. She seems very... average. Nothing special about her. The Sinclair twins though were so amusing, especially Evelyn. They're the story's highlight for me so far, as for Liam... eh, can't judge or anything, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be some broody love interest. So. Many. Of. Them.

Nice chapter, overall. Gives off a towny vibe. Yeah, I'm aware tiny is not a word.

Very well then, I shall continue next chapter. *w*
archersofloaf chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I'm so glad you updated! Catherine seems kind of different
Dreaminglight chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I was expecting Dale , Evelyn or Liam to reveal the secret definetely not Hollis!
tomlinsonlouis383 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
it's been a long time since you updated but I'm glad you did! I'm going to re read everything
BubblesThePinkNinja chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I love this! Update soon, kay? I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Dreaminglight chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
This chapter was not bad at all. What makes you think that? I found it quite good. Especially the part where Liam doesn't have his usual reactions and isn't acting quite as his self.
RJ City chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Love this story as much as I love Thought filter. And no more comments about this bit update soon on this one too I want to know when our heroine 'Catherine' found out about them being a vampire ( or at least I think they are from all the hints you've given to us readers)
blakbird0019 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Hey, I've been reading your other story, Thought Filter, and I saw that you were writing this and I thought I'd check it out. Sorry I haven't reviewed on that story, maybe I'll get around to it sometime, but right now, I'll try making up for it by reviewing for this one. I'm just going to do an overall review here: I'm liking this story so far. Everyone's so peculiar and poor Catherine's feeling left out :P To be honest I was getting a little bit of a Twilight feel when this started. Grumpy teen leaves well-known town to go live in Nowheresville. Meets a bunch of cryptic, pale beauties and feels like she's getting iced out a bit. Too be honest, I liked the Twilight books (I don't know about you), so I don't really mean that as an insult or anything. It wasn't necessarily good or bad, the Twilight-vibe thing, it just felt kinda like I was getting a wift of that story here. But you did make up for it, having much funnier dialogue and a less-depressing character. I really like both Liam and Dale, they're both great in their own ways. Liam, I feel, is a bit better now than he was in the beginning because he's opening up more and he's showing that he actually has a sense of humor. I like that in a man haha. And Dale is usually the more easy-going and just overall (maybe) easy guy to be around. I like how you make him become all closed off when Catherine asks him about why she's different from everyone else in their part of Iowa. It's nice (at least I think so) to see that even he has a serious and secretive side. Adds a little bit of the wait in the Reveal. Oh yeah, and just thought I'd say, I really did think it was funny when Liam caught Catherine practically drooling at his shoes. It was really weird for me because I'm not much of a "shoe-person" and don't really get the obsession, but that just made it kinda funnier for me, I think. It's just so absurd. ANYwho, bottom line: This story's great, keep writing :)
tomlinsonlouis383 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Update soon!
Annything chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Oh, well, Liam is just an asshole. Like, what is he doing being mean to the main character? HEATHEN.

Awww, well, maybe never mind. He's kinda nice now that he's not being all probed with questions and whatnot.

[God, I really did need to see a psychiatrist.] Prepare for me to get all snippy and medical at you, but a psychiatrist is a mental health doctor who prescribes medicine. I think you meant a psychologist who is a mental health professional that talks to patients about their problems and suggests therapy and coping techniques and general advice to help. WHAT. I ONLY KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, SHADDAP. XD

Aw, now I feel kinda bad for Catherine. She's just trying to fit in at school and she can't because she just CAN'T. It's actually pretty depressing. At least she has friends.

O_o That's sooooooo weird how all of these people in IOWA have private jets. That's just... xD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »