Reviews for The Dark Clouds of Destiny
Seaserpent723 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Really liked the idea of different clans of tenemorps, and the way this story is going.

Anyway at the beginning seemed a little unfinished, other than that i dident notice anything worth mentioning.
Perfectly Strange chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
tenemorphs ? interesting the tattoos sort of reminds me of the marked series with the vampires and tattoos. anyway it's a good start. I don't know much about collete but that works because now it makes me want to read more. I kind like the mean dragon man because I like assholes... weird but I'm pretty sure you have heard worse.
impureevil chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I would stay with pokemon fanfiction if I were you. Maybe even update soon.
Trackwolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Well I was reading the fanfiction of your when you said you were making a original piece of fiction. I diced to read this one for, why not. I am honestly like this. This gets me in the story on making me intriguer to keep going. A begging is very important to any story and you succeeded very well, our you two. Tenemorph most be some kind of werewolfs with different animals, and dragons. The main character have something special but we don't know yet, guess I'll have to read the rest when it comes. I have been writing a little bit of a original story myself that does include people of animal abilities but nothing similar to yours. You may be doing it better then I. I can't wait for what else is behind chapter 2. PS: your authors note are fun to read.
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Animorphs?

So far, it's okay... Not a lot of mistakes