Reviews for Of Strength & Fidelity
Kate chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I thought the little boy would be all cute and good (I'm prejudiced because my little brother's name is Thomas, I guess), and then he turns out to be pirate scum! Ah, oh, well.
Kate chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
She's got a right to scream after a dream like that.
Kate chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Hey, sorry I didn't have time to review the last chapter. Both were good, but I still don't like Luke. I mean, he's butting in on Gwen and Brandon, who, by the way, make a way cuter couple.
Brimo94 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Yay! Been a while since you updated and it is a little short but it was still satisfying :) Thanks for sharing! Now it's all in the open... can't wait for the next one! Please update ASAP!
Kate chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Hey, hey, you're back! Great couple of chapters, sorry I didn't review the last one, I've been busy and haven't really been on this website for days (oh, the horror!). So yeah, this is a really good story and all. I don't like Luke much. Brandon sounds much better.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
your story is amazing. cant wait for the next chapter!
Brimo94 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
:D no problemo! Waiting eagerly for the next chapters! :)

Loving your story! Good luck with all your work and business! Hope it all goes well for you...
Brimo94 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
What a nice chapter! Luke is nice :( really nice... hmmmmm mixed feelings between Luke and Brandon... ugh... i hate the moments where you have to choose!

Anyway, I loved it! Can't wait for your next update! :D :D :D :))))))

I HOPE IT'S SOON! PLEAAAAAASE! _
Brimo94 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This was a nice chapter :)

Very nice work! Please update soon! And if you don't mind me asking... do you have a fixed schedule for updating this? As in is there a specific day in the week that you usually update it?

I don't mean to get in your business but i just want to know so i can calm my eagerness to continue your nice story :(

Thanks! And great job, once again :3
Brimo94 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Nooo :( I hope they come together again. They're so cute as a couple! Pleaaaase don't make this one of those tragic dreary stories where the pirate captain or what have you deflowers her and he duels with Brandon for her love, and Brandon dies or something like that. Bring them together again :_(

Poof :( This is depressing all of a sudden.

But very well-written... the story is even better than the first one. The writing improved dramatically... thanks for sharing your story! loving it...
Kate chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Haha, bad girl doesn't like being told what to do! Bet that really surprised the others. Keep writing, please, this is great!
Kate chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
That was sort of depressing. I liked it. Mwahaha... ;) Anyways... it's good so far. Update soon, please!
Kate chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Nice. Update soon. Not much else to say.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A good beginning. Please update soon! Please?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2