Reviews for Smells Like Teen Spirit
kaitlin1198 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
okay so I kinda just skipped around, but what teen is pregnant
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
wow im excited to know the secret
Dylan Ryser chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Hi. I know you said not to post con crit, but to become a better writer it's needed o.o I'll try to be nicer than the other reviewer, however. If you ever go back and rewrite this, I suggest making chapters longer and slowing things down. Say what the four friends talked about, or what the MC was talking to her mother about. If you did write this when you were nine, though, it's way better than anything I could have ever written. Anyway, I like the idea of the story and I love the title. :)

-Dylan
truttlegirl754 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Curse you and your cliffhanger chapters! ;) I love the story and I. Have. To. Know. What happens next! Great story, well written but chapter 7 is the same as chapter 6 and I don't think that was what you planned for it to be! :P
professional griefer chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Can I offer some constructive criticism?
First of all, everything is happening way too fast. Pace yourself, give us just a normal day without any car accidents or whatever. That way you can build character more.
Which brings me to my second point: you have no character depth at all. I don't care even a bit for your MC, she just seems shallow and boring.
Also, you have no description whatsoever, I have no idea what anyone looks like.
You also have tense shifts, where you go from past to present in the same sentence. You should work on that, make sure everything stays the same.
And one last thing: your plot is extremely cliche. People write this kind of thing all the time. I suggest adding something to make it pop, like...I dunno, maybe someone's clone or something. But as is it's just stereotypical blah.
I hope that helps some.