Reviews for My Soul to take
ARulzz chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
so is this the end? does not seem so, thts y
The New Aged Hippie chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
UPDATE!
Prodigee123 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Yay! Update (he is so romantical)
Prodigee123 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
who is athena
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I oooooove it! please up date soon! :)
Kara P chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Woo! Great chapter! :D
qunanda1 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Real good
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
UPDATE! You're killing me with suspense! You don't want to have my death on your hands do you?! I didn't think so!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Discover-PERFECTION OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY! I am soooo deeply in love with Lazarus-I ADORE his PERSONALITY and how you have written him and it would figure that Saorise didn't hear Teige's confession-ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and I am soooooooo THRILLED YOU ARE BACK!
Safe Haven chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Oh my goodness. Update faster! I think I'm gonna die! Hurrrryyy! I'm dead. My goodness
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Discover-CAN YOU JUST KILL ME NOW-PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE! OMG this was BETTER and MORE THAN I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR! IT LITERALLY LEFT ME BREATHLESS and my HEART POUNDING-I cannot wait for more! I am soooooo sorry for the late read and review-I have been sick and in and out of the hospital and then my youngest got sick-it is proving to be a bad winter here for me-LOL!
BUT you have me KNEELING in AWE OF THE STORY!
DarkHorseLover chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Oh my GODS! I am SOOOO sorry for not reviewing sooner! Life just got chaotic and in the way, what with preparing for Christmas and being backed up with a butt-load of work, ect. LOVED the chapter by the way, can't wait to see the new and "unshielded" version of her ridiculously handsome demon. Again, SOOO sorry! I just feel awful now, I'll try to make room for more down time so I can catch up on things like this.
Love 'ya.
mangolove chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
so far, I love it!
rerte10 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
He seems sweet! awww! i LOVE love LOVEEEE this chapter, please update soon!

:D :D
DarkHorseLover chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Sure, take your time. We'll wait. ;)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »