Reviews for My Soul to take
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Well-this wasn't exactly what I was expecting my DEAR but I do completely understand and like the other other-GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS! I WILL BE WATCHING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN GIRL-you get me all worked up and WANTING MORE OF THEM to just *POOF* him disappear! ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT-the way you wrote the woman with the souls was ONE OF THE MOST EXQUISITE PIECES I have ever read-IT RAN LIKE POETRY to me! YOU ARE BRILLIANT but WHAT ELSE WOULD I EXPECT FROM YOU Discover! NOW I am on to the next chapter as I cannot wait-I AM DYING FOR MORE!
Little Lady Lords chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Me: *Panics and runs arround in circles* I need more soon I might just die if I don't.
Logic: Don't you think you're over reacting a little?
Me: NO! I DEMAND ANOTHER CHAPTER!
(If I wasn't clear enough, I love it and can't wait for more)
Little Lady Lords chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Love it.
Next Chapter! NOW!
Little Lady Lords chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Wait are Saorise and Athena the same person or two seperate people, or is Athena like a sacred name or something? What's going on?! Other than the confusion it's great.
Little Lady Lords chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
loved it.
Too the next chapter!
Little Lady Lords chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I take this short break inbetween this and the next chapter only because I hope it will help the author write quicker so yep.
Too the next chapter
Little Lady Lords chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Yum. Delicious chapter, but I'm hungry for more.
Onward!
Little Lady Lords chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oooh. Good start. Too the next chapter! Hazah!
rerte10 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
can't wait! :D :D
qunanda1 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
AHHHHHH! WHY DOES IT END LIKE THAT SUCH A TEASE! XD
DarkHorseLover chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Sorry I'm late. Been very busy. Loved the chapter! What was the ceremony for though? I loved the part at the end, but when he disappeared I was like: "AWE! COME ON!" But I think that at this rate, he is going to fall off the wagon (so to speak) sooner rather than later. ;) love ya!
Kara P chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I really like this story so far, despite all of the spelling errors. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ARulzz chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
OH MY GOD! U shoulda written. This is the first tie i' readin 1 of ur stories, and u've already gave 7 cliff hanger. u idiot, update fast b4 i rip ur skull out. well i won't do tht but i might shout sth at u cuz i'm goin crazy. plus u know wht they say 'curiosity killed the cat' Update fast grl. GooD-LucK! xoxo
Viola Chambers chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Wow! Poor Saorise :( It's a shame she had to see something so terrifying. She has a right to be angry and upset! :) I liked this chapter and I hope another one comes.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »