Reviews for My Soul to take
Krullie chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Is Athena Saorise? Becouse you have Athena's name in Saorise place. It is a bit confusing. By the way I like it so far, hope to read form you soon!
rerte10 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I love it! Teige seems conflicted, like he wants to have Saorise all to himself but feels like can't, or shouldn't. I like his sweet side, how he takes care of Saorise. I love this story, it's amazinggg! please please please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D :D
CatchingStarDust chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I really like this story :)
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
O.M.G.-Discover-I THINK YOU JUST KILLED ME! This chapter was...was...OMG-CAN'T FIND THE DAMN WORDS FOR THIS! BRILLIANT, AMAZING, CAPTIVATING, EXCELLENT, EXCEPTIONAL, HOT HOT HOT! IT GAVE ME THAT LITTLE FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH! My DEAR I need to apologize for not getting back about the help you requested. I really haven't figured anything out. I got the results back-it isn't good but it could be worse. It is cancerous but they said we caught it early enough. I don't know what we will be doing for the treatment-my mind is trying to ignore it-I am immersing myself in reading. I promise I will try to get something worked up as soon as possible. I also start some classes with the mental health department on Monday 4 classes 3 days a week so time is limited. The doctor thinks it will help me so the fun will begin!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Just a small criticism, take the time to edit before you post. The story is great there are just a few grammar mistakes. Simple ones that spell check doesn't always catch but if you take re-read before you post you can catch. Other than that it seems to be an interesting story I will be sure to keep up with it.
SpiritofDestiny chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I have been reading since Chapter 1, I like to read into a story a few chapters and then give my review. I must say that so far, this is very interesting take on things. I'm so far not lost (Which can happen sometimes and I have to re-read things a few times). The flow of the story, at least for myself, doesn't seemed rushed at all. (I know it is hard to make it not seemed like it's rushed.) I really can't think of anything constructive to say, but I will keep reading to see what happens. I am enjoying your story.
DarkHorseLover chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Great Chapter! Though I was a little dissapointed that it was so short. And, Of COURSE you deserve our love! Why would you not? (Ahh, crap. I just lost The Game. Anyway, that's totally irrelevant, moving on.) Can't wait for the next chapter. Love 'ya! ;)
Erstel 908iu chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
D: is she gonna be sacrificed and turned into a demon? UPDATE SOON! :"3
LovelyBloodWolf chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
is the name supposed to be athena?
rerte10 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
awesome! so much suspense! why is she really there? I wanna know so bad! I can't wait for the next chapter! And Lazarus! I still LOVE how he calls Teige "Grumpy"! He's my favorite character, although all of them are AMAZING! Have you ever heard of the movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"? For some reason Lazarus reminds me of a character in that. This chapter was absolutely SPECTACULAR, please update soon! :D :D
Erstel 908iu chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I LOVE ur story! Update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
YEAH! *DOING THE HAPPY JIG* She has finally made a friend! AND when he saw her 'the hunger churned darkly' OH MY GOD! IT MADE MY HEART TWITTERPATE! It also made me wish I was in her shoes-LOL! WELL what can I say my dearest FRIEND-EXCEPT YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! YOU COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BLEW MY MIND! It DEFINITELY made me WISH there was more chapters to read BUT I will be PATIENTLY AWAITING more! MY STOMACH IS STILL ROILING from the INSINUATING SEXUAL DESIRE -OMG BRILLIANT!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Discover-PLEASE CAN I FALL OVER IN A DEAD FAINT AT THE PERFECTION of this chapter? PRETTY PLEASE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT but sure you already knew that huh? LOL! I really like Teige demon or not! I LOVED how he found that picture of them and took it-it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I think you are doing a GREAT JOB my FRIEND with how you are writing him atleast myself anyway. You still give him the bad ass attitude with a touch of humanity also! I SOOOOOOOOOOOO cannot wait for more of this story and more about her too! What is it about Lazarus? Who is she suppose to be? Such WONDERFUL QUESTIONS I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!
TheAlleyKat chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Awesome! I loved it! Hmmm a ball huh? Can't wait to see what happens at the ball ;D
Also I would just like to say that there are lots of spelling mistakes or words not used correctly- there is my critic xDDDD
DarkHorseLover chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Hear, hear! Glad to see the dress is back! ;) Love the new chapters. Sorry I didn't comment sooner, but life got hectic for a bit. Anyway I'm back to normal now, and I guess we'll all be hearing from you in week. Catch 'ya later.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »