Reviews for My Soul to take
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
i love it! your an awseme writer! i cant wait tell the next update!
Viola Chambers chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Okay, first of all, awkward with the saliva healing thingy, lol. Second, cool background. Third, cute with the dance. Fourth, love the dress:) Glad you brought it back. Fifth, Love Delfine. Sixth, love the cape. Seventh, can't wait to see how this turns out!
rerte10 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
The last two chapters were awesome! I loved Teige's protectiveness, it seemed really sweet! And I also liked how Delfine started warming up to Saorise, she seemed really nice. I like Teige being nice, it adds a different side to him that's unusual to everyone else. And the suspense! What was Lazarus talking about?! I can't wait to find out! :D :D Great job, can't wait for the next chapter! :D :D
Viola Chambers chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Okay, I'm gushing over Teige. He's soo sweet...whenever he wants to be...:) FYI, I hate that Lesser Shawostyx. Who wouldn't. Awesome Chapter by the way. With, Teige transforming and stuff. Punching the Shawostyx in the face...breaking the nose. Awesome.
Viola Chambers chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Haha! Wow, I got a kick out of Saorise's eating behavior and Teige's reaction:D Really funny. I love Lazarus's character so far. Please write more (-3-)
Viola Chambers chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Aww, this chapter is soo cute (3) Teige is just a big teddy bear! That's what I think of him :D
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
*CHUCKLE* *LAUGHING MY ASS OFF* This was BEYOND PERFECTION Discover! I nearly fell over in a dead faint! I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE this Lazarus character-I DEFINITELY WANT MORE OF HIM! You are doing an AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL job with this story already my FRIEND! I needed this laughter tonight and you delivered it RIGHT ON TIME! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
What can I say my FRIEND? I ABSOLUTELY ADORED this chapter Discover! Very INTERESTING and UNIQUE TO ME IN THIS SENSE OF STORY! You are a COMPLETE AMAZEMENT to me!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
agian it was awseme! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Sucka4fiya chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I wanna know more bout lazarus
rerte10 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I really want to know what the silent conversation was about! And yes, I would definitely want to see more of Lazarus, he seemed really nice :D :D can't wait for the next chapter! :D
DarkHorseLover chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Ahhh, the epicness of it all! I am wondering when her sexy black dress will make a reappearance, and if it will make him weak/cave when it does? I LOVE the totally awesome black and red gothic bedroom. I'm the semi gothic, sadistic type at heart. Hence 'Dark' HorseLover ;P love ya Discover!
DarkHorseLover chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next. And really, it's a pleasure to leave comments to you. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I love it!
Mv chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
You got me hooked to the max! Update when u get the chance doll.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »