Reviews for Beef Stew from Anna Lou
obik16 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Wow. I mean seriously, WOW. That was amazing! Everything from the beginning to the end was brilliantly written! I loved every minute of reading it!
MagicWords chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Absolutely brilliant. A perfect ending. Story telling at its finest. You should be proud.
MagicWords chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Oh man. So intense. I can't stop reading!
MagicWords chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Wow...just wow. Amazing. I can't say anything more.

Oh, wait. I can.

The backstory was great. The suspense was killer. Anna Lou is crazy, but she has her reasons. I see that now. She's not just a random weirdo. She has things at stake, too. Poor Shane. He screwed up and he can't fix it. I just hope he makes it out with Crystal, but I have a feeling all of them are going to meet an untimely end.
Sivven chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
This is storytelling at its finest.
Lia Jenson chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Ah man, that was sad and scary with nicely written action...Anna Lou really was what made this story special. I surely wasn't expecting her to have layers...But she did.
We first surprised, creeped out, then horrified and angry at her. But this changes everything.
In the end, we will weep for Anna Lou.
Even if it's a hopeful conclusion, it's still bittersweet. Nice.
MeAreWinner chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Finally an update! I really loved this chapter. It was amazing. I don't know what to say but this was awesome! I can't wait for another update!
Lia Jenson chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Whoa, I was expecting a lot of things and that was not one of them. The POV switch was a nice touch, without being choppy.
The pinnacle of it all of course is Anna Lou.
That girls brain has all the sanity of a flying bag of dead cats. But her way of cutting down the competition...genius.
One has to wonder just what else she has planned.
MagicWords chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Oh this was truly exciting! You really know how to build the suspense! I loved that even though this chapters switched points of view so often that it transitioned very well. I like the way you linked Shane and Crystal's thoughts as the povs switched. Very cool. This was brilliantly done- no over the top descriptions. Just simple dialogue that perfectly captured each emotion. Lovely!

Anna Lou is so creepy. I think she has crueler intentions than is perceived. Craziness. I'm excited for your next update!
MeAreWinner chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
...Omg so suspensful...UPDATE!
Lia Jenson chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
This build-up will kill me.
Update soon, please!
obik16 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Agh! You're killing me with the cliffies!
MagicWords chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I don't think they are in there. I wonder if they are like zombies or something. And Anna Lou just seems so fishy to me. I wonder who is really behind all of this.
obik16 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Whoa. Mind. Blown. You have to update soon or else I may explode
MagicWords chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This is crazy. Ana Lou is insane. Your dialogue is so realistic and easy to read. It feels like a movie script. None of it is hard to believe. You have tons of talent! Great work!