Reviews for Beef Stew from Anna Lou
Lia Jenson chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Whoa.
First it was funny, then endearing, then suddenly Anna Lou just...brrr. Creepy.
As usual, great and I wait with semi-bated breath for the next.
Please update soon, if that's in the realm of possibility!
MagicWords chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Oh man, Anna Lou showing up at the end was scary! What is it she is planning, I wonder...

Please update soon! This is really good!
Saphira Veera chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Good hangcliff! MOAR!
MagicWords chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I am so eager to know what happens. You're writing is so professional! Loved the twist of Shane slumped on the toilet. Loved that bit of humor right before the scare with Donny and Arlene. I wonder why Arlene is experiencing this. What did she eat? Hm, questions. Update soon!
obik16 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Wow this chapter was really good! You had me going there with shane locked in the bathroom and I laughed so hard when I found out he was on the toilet alseep! I cant wait for the next chapter!
obik16 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
No! Dont leave me hanging! This is fantastic!
Saphira Veera chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Agh, no! Please, update as soon as possible! I am immediately drawn to this story when I finished reading the summary! Please!
MagicWords chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Oh you have me in suspense! This is really good! Like, truly. You do some much with few words. It's so intriguing and exhilarating!
Lia Jenson chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh, you made me glad I clicked this!
You write not just good fiction, you write an experience. Your couple here get good characterization in short time, and the last line is a trump card almost, it made me double take (kind of) and go "What?"
I already knew this was simply build-up, but it's the best kind and a breath of fresh air after reading so many stories that just want to rush on to the killing/horror. No depth, nothing but fear and talk of the antagonist/force.
Review for CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Excellent descriptions and I love Crystals interactions with everyone. Even the filler was a joy to read, because it served to characterize the RESTAURANT.
...Crystal should be careful what she wishes for, huh?
Thank you for writing this.
MagicWords chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
You have a great talent for writing. I loved this chapter. So vivid and descriptive. Can't wait to see what happens next.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2