Reviews for Somnolence
Fryvi chapter 9 . 8/1
I actually sort of feel sorry for the two, as if they're fighting or something, when at the same time they're actually not, if that makes any sense xD either way, looking forward to the next chapter :p
Fryvi chapter 2 . 6/3
Good stuff! It kind of makes me understand why people are interested in fifty shades of grey, hehe
blue77 chapter 7 . 4/15
hi, i really love this story this is the 3rd time im re-reading it and i was wondering if you've dropped it for good or if maybe you were planing on getting around to continuing it?
sammieberk chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I am so torn! How can I hope for an HEA when this relationship seems so bad for Daniel? He doesn't seem to even have a flicker of desire for this life.
Aynon chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Oh dear, and things were going so well for them just 1.5 chapters ago. I hope either Ian calms down and starts to take stock of Daniel's feelings or that Daniel tells him that he feels uncomfortable soon. Somehow I don't feel like this is what either of them actually wants...
Reverie Wilde chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
It seems as though Ian assumes too much, and expects too much from Daniel. Poor Daniel doesn't know any of the rules, such as when they are on equal ground and when they're not. I hope Ian has the patience to explain his expectations. Daniel may not have known precisely what he was getting himself into, but I can't wait for him to be truly submissive-and hopefully enjoy it!
I just discovered this story, but I see that it has been going on for nearly two years. I'm hoping you won't wait several months before updating again. Looking forward to more!
PinkHart chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Whoa, Daniel is unhappy, seriously unhappy. I had to read the chapter twice to make sure I understood what was going on. I think I felt more like, since I don't know much about that life I didn't know what was right or wrong lol.

And I like Ian, I respect that he has emotions and that he actually likes Daniel, but maybe more warning or warming up to is how he should introduce Daniel to this life.

But after this chapter, they seem even less compatible than ever, based on how Daniel feels and the way they clashed all night. This chapter has me missing the days when they were just friends.

It's was an exciting drama filled chapter and I love the ups and downs

Thanks for the update! I think Craig is cute. Do we see more of this couple in the future?
ilikecheekbones chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
He is being a huge jerk. I understand he feels unsure in light of Richard , but he is just shooting himself in the foot. I feel bad for poor Daniel! I am glad to see this updated though and the writing is great! Keep it up!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Yeah you updated! wasn't sure you would with this one! Please update Levithan! Love your storys! You have an Expansive Imagination! Can't wait for more!
plumblossom chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Now I'm feeling like Ian has to suffer horribly before he can actually have Daniel. And Daniel has to walk away from Ian and grow some self-esteem before he can have Ian. Because Ian is behaving unforgivably and Daniel is letting it happen.

Also: they need to lose Mason and Craig. They are assholes.
PinkHart chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Damn it. This is SO GOOD. I can't stand how good it is.
I think I enjoyed it more when they were friends and sort of way they talked and jokes around. But that's not quite the relationship they're diving into haha.

But Ian is sweet despite me hoping Richard would have been a bigger threat to him. I like Ian's sincere crush on Daniel. I get the feeing daniel has more control over Ian emotionally than they wiukd even know. We haven't seen yet what Daniel feels though. Can't forget that this is only for 6 months. What will happen then?

Hey, I have 2 stories that have this theme that are good and completed and I'm site it would be an inspiration. Can I email them to you? They're on PDF. The writers name is Finn Marlowe
silveroranges chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Please update! This is too much of a cliffy. I love Daniel's character, and would love to get to know Ian better. !
ilikecheekbones chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This continues to interest me - what a turn of events! It is cool to see the mix of Ian's possessiveness and desire to show Daniel off. I really enjoyed the confrontation between Ian and Richard, it kind of seemed like the warm-up to an intense battle between two alpha males fighting over dominance, masculinity, and a partner - I'm interested to see more of that. And it seems like Ian and Daniel are totally on different pages now - what each one thinks is bothering the other isn't really the problem - so many unexpressed man-feelings. This dinner should be quite an event...
malkins chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Sweet jesus this is so good. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I'd love for Daniel to get pissed at Ian for making him uncomfortable, I understand Ian's angry and I'm thinking this is why he's making Daniel meet his friends? Not sure though, think its a really interesting aspect to the story though, to propel things forward.
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »