Reviews for Somnolence
ilikecheekbones chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This continues to interest me - what a turn of events! It is cool to see the mix of Ian's possessiveness and desire to show Daniel off. I really enjoyed the confrontation between Ian and Richard, it kind of seemed like the warm-up to an intense battle between two alpha males fighting over dominance, masculinity, and a partner - I'm interested to see more of that. And it seems like Ian and Daniel are totally on different pages now - what each one thinks is bothering the other isn't really the problem - so many unexpressed man-feelings. This dinner should be quite an event...
malkins chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Sweet jesus this is so good. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I'd love for Daniel to get pissed at Ian for making him uncomfortable, I understand Ian's angry and I'm thinking this is why he's making Daniel meet his friends? Not sure though, think its a really interesting aspect to the story though, to propel things forward.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Great update! Loved it! x
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Seeing a that a new chapter has been posted is like getting a beautifully wrapped Christmas present that makes one want to see what's inside. That's how much I look forward to reading your works.
Reena chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I can't imagine Daniel ever feeling comfortable enough roaming around the house in just thongs and apron and that too around I'm looking forward to how Ian and Daniel's relationship develop's further. Enjoyed the chapter thank you:)
krlsen chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
In my opinion, this is distasteful. Ian's talk about initiating Daniel one step at a time becomes a lie, as he just throws him into something most people would find unacceptable. Seeing a nude person is not a good thing if you're not into exhibitionism. What makes it worse is that Daniel doesn't even love Ian. He feels uncomfortable meeting Ian's friends. He's leading him on in an attempt to avoid Richard. He accepts a lifestyle he normally wouldn't choose for, all for the sake of a pesky ex-boyfriend. This is wrong, and not cute at all.
Aynon chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Loved it. Another great chapter. Daniel and Ian are rapidly becoming my favorite of your characters.
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I do hope Daniel and Craig never become as freaky as Craig and Mason lol
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Thanks for updating! I'm excited to see Ian getting jealous and becoming more possessive! I hope to see more chapters soon!
plumblossom chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
At this point, if I were Daniel, I'd leave. This is beyond what I'd call acceptable.
ladyfortune chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Turning point! I always enjoy your updates and the richness of your characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Ooooo! Richard is coming!
I think the thing I like most about bdsm events is just how *safe* it is. There is a list of rules everyone must follow. You have to ask permission to touch another and if the answer is 'no' or 'not right now' or 'I just like to watch' then there are no hard feelings and it is totally accepted. There is a lot of trust in the community especially in cases where a gf's bf has another sub. She has to trust him...
And of course you are putting yourself physically under someone's control so u have to trust them. Although there are dungeon masters that keep and eye on things. But people are experienced, knowledgeable and they even have many groups that meet frequency to discuss things, issues...
In D/s relationships I don't really like the physical aspect of it so much. As a Domme I prefer the mental, trust, emotional aftercare, orders etc. Being a Domme is very time consuming as you have to plan everything out for your sub. In a sense, even though the sub follows your orders , you are working hard to fulfill his needs as well.
And especially in the beginning there is a document that has a list of like all kinks and you discuss what you would be willing to do.
There is a real close bond between from and sub. I can't fully understand the subs pov because I always dom. Most people switch.
I find the psychology fascinating
But yeah it is a lot of work. You have to really study anatomy and research effects - such as how long you can leave on a chastity belt...
Sub's I think of like dogs. They don't want the stress of making decisions - they want someone else to take responsibility.
K.L. Sweet chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
That was such a good chapter. But I feel really anxious for Daniel because holy crap it's just odd to think of Richard and Ian in the same room, within the same vicinity as Daniel, talking.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »