Reviews for Somnolence
Anon chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
NOOOOOOOO OMG cliffy! updatte soooon please
Reena chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I'm really liking this so sex scenes are great and Its fun seeing Ian pushing Daniel's limits since their whole agreement has started.I really want to know what is Richard planning to do? Its really got caught my attention so i will definetly be keeping tabs on this story.
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter! :) Daniel seems to be getting into the D/s thing.

Cliff hanger at the end! Don't make us wait too long.
Richard needs to get his butt kicked soundly.
Pantu chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Ooo yay, I was so happy to see this was updated. I actually re-read the first chapters, which I never do.
I feel wierd saying this is cute, because it's DS stuff and I'm not sure that last scene should ever be described as cute, but well... Daniel is kind of adorable, and Ian is so smitten it completely balances out everything that should make him a prick.
Anyway. I like your writing style, so enjoy a non-chainstore coffee/tea on me while I read stalker on my kindle :P
-Pantu
MintyChapstick chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Mmm, lovely chapter! I looove their interactions. Oh boy, looks like some drama will be coming in the form of Richard and Ian meeting, can't wait for next chapter. Thanks for the great chapter. :)
ladyfortune chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Yay! Thrilled to read the latest installment as always :)
sammieberk chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Yay! I had practically given up hope on this. I can't quite see how this episode ends up with the shower scene from a few chapters ago, but can't wait to see how it plays out. So weird how I am so vanilla but am intrigued by the kink anyway...
DeeDee79 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Awesome! I feared you had abandoned this story. I hope Daniel holds strong in moving away from Richard. Can't wait for the next update!
Ney13 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Try ropes! Use ropes! Ooh, how about blindfolds? Embarrassing sex positions? Nipple clamps? Nipple piercings?
Please don't think I'm weird; you said kink hurdle, I think you don't know what else is kinky in the master/submissive world. I was just trying to think of some things you could use to help you maybe update faster:)
Pantu chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Hi, just wondering whether this is still a work in progress, because I read this today and it was great and I would really love to read more but I see it hasn't been updated for a while.
I love your writing style and I think the characters and storyline you've developed seem intriguing and realistic, and Ian is surprisingly cute for a dom. I hope Daniel doesn't hurt him too much in the end :(
Thanks for sharing.
-Pantu
rachel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
oh dear. i just realized i like your writing because most of them have a common SM theme
TheWitch'sLover chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
V. good, love this so much! Argh, when I went to click on the 'next' button there wasn't another chapter and I was really into this! It'd be great if you updated, definitely going on my story alert, this read very well and was v. flowing and easy to read :)
DeeDee79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This is so great. I really like the whole idea and the characters here. Ian is really great and I like the fact he is younger than Daniel. The kinkiness is good although I expect its building up to more kink... :) hehe sleep deprivation.
I like that we know the story has to get up to the point where chapter 1 happened and then hopefully some more progresion, more development in their relationship... Ian actually seems really sweet to me. I like the way he is explaining his fantasies and preferences to Daniel, getting him to understand the whole submission thing, and going slow with him, giving him time to get used to it all.
Anyway, hope I made sense there. It's a really good story and well written. I would love to read more. :D
Dark Lynnette chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
such an interesting story and nice usage of time (ref chapter one). amazing characterizations and exposition. excited to read more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »