Reviews for Somnolence
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
One of the best fanfics I have read in a very long time. Well written with plot, well paced story progession and character development that makes reader really care for Daniel and Ian. Please continue- soon! :)
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
well, this is very interesting. Huh. Not quite what I was expecting when I read the summary, but I definitely like it. It's very well written.
dragonfly chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I love your story so much, im so glad i found it .
And richard is such a jerk daniel deserves way better:}
Nevermore23 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
This story is really amazing! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Jaded Devil chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I think it's interesting how Ian seems to have a drowsy-fetish? Every time he wants to do stuff with Daniel, he wants him to be sleepy haha. Cute story, I can't wait to read more!
einekleineschreiberin chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
AH I love this. I just don't really know how to picture Daniel... He keeps ending up fat D:
Whansbee chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I really have no idea where you're taking this, but please keep me guessing. I love the ambiguity of their 'relationship', good writing, that. Just thinking that Daniel probs won't even recall the 1st time he and Ian had sex.

Please update soon!
XOXO
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
he should screen Richard's number,
plumblossom chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I love how they're getting entirely different things out of this. I also love how Ian is adapting to Daniel, how he's trying to hold on to his (self-absorbed? looking for a better word than naughty) self-image and at the same time he's becoming more and more aware of other people (as in Daniel) and their perspectives and needs.

Also, HR lady saying it was about time Daniel got a raise is pretty telling, and confirms what you've already said.
ladyfortune chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Mmmmmmmmmmmm sleepy kink. I love these two and I love everything you write. As always, looking forward to what's next :)
slb chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
yay for updates! i do wish there were more explicit time frame clues at the beginning though. it took me a bit to understand we are still in the past, working up to where chapter 1 started and left off.

i do like seeing how it started slowly and the idea that Daniel might not have been so ... i don't know - down trodden or defeated the entire time. but by whenever they are in chapter 1, i am not seeing as much chance of a romantic HEA. right now, it still seems possible. can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
You're a really great writer. And not just the whole sex scene stuff, but you're good at portraying their feelings, that there's more to it than just sex. Also, it's weird and I don't know why, but... Daniel and Ian remind me of Bradley James and Colin Morgan. Like... what. I don't even know. It's just. I feel like this is their relationship in their private lives. This submissive-dominant role.

Maybe that's just because I ship them like nothing else, but.

Um.

Nice story, post more soon.

(That was my cop out because I was losing myself in the rapid waters that my ship sails in.)
ULSAMINOR chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I really like your story and hope you continue it:)
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I'm glad you decided to post this on fictionpress. I found this story on AFF and since reviewing is easier for me on this website I decided to do it here haha. Well anyways Please update soon I really like this story! Can't wait to read what happens next!
sammie chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
as i read through chapters 3 and 4, i really expected that Ian would swoop in and be all "prince charming" to "save" Daniel from Richard but i liked that it didn't pan out that way. I am not really a huge BSDM fan but i am finding this story fascinating. Having a real interlude with Daniel and Richard I think showed that Daniel has real submissive tendencies; Chapter 1 was a little uncomfortable because it didn't seem that Daniel liked/got off/wanted to be submissive. I have no idea where this is all going ...
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »