Reviews for Somnolence
Naomi chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Frankly, I think it would've been more interesting if Daniel accepted Ian's proposition for the 6 months. But this is going down an interesting route too. It's almost starting to feel like V&I where they have history but then there's this other guy who wants in.

Looking forward to reading more! Thanks for the update!
chibikodo chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Psssh this Richard guy is skeezy. Why should Daniel go back in the closet and live a dual life for a man who will never be out and proud of his partner when in this day and age people respect honesty, integrity, and know-how, regardless of race, gender, religion or sexuality.

Looking forward to Daniel's reaction.
mittelan chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
awww yeah. Love triangle ahoy.
ladyfortune chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Adore your work and adore this chapter. Looking forward to what's next...
marginal-utility chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
What an asshole!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
looking foward to reading where this is going
chibikodo chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hmm I think chapter 2 really feels like it should have been chapter 1, but I understand that some people like being thrown into a scene and then getting a flashback to explain what is going on. It works but preference wise I would have liked it the other way around. Haha Can't have it all.

I like the power differences between the two, the boss/employee, younger/older dynamics. It's also interesting peering into Daniel's mind, seeing why he was willing to continue playing along with Ian. I assume ending up back at Ian's (after chapter 1) is going to change things between him and Ian.
ladyfortune chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Love the development of Daniel and Ian's relationship. I also am most intrigued with this note situation :)
mittelan chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
it seems that daniel had an interesting school life ohohoho
I love Daniel and Ian's interactions, it's very fun to read.

the bartender made me lol a little..
pterodactylion chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I like it, but I'm stuck on the significance of the yellow note that came with Daniel's reunion invitation. I'm hoping it'll come back, it's an interesting motif.

Keep going :3
Aynon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hmmm...normally I'm not really into bondage-type stuff, but I do like the interaction between Ian and Daniel and the odd sparks that are flying. I'm expecting a classier 50 Shades of Grey (not that I read that book, couldn't get through the first chapter!). Instead of going for kinky, I would love to see some relationship building and character interactions. I like your addition of third parties.
mittelan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i find it amusing how daniel keeps thinking back to the whips in ian's closet haha.
this is a very interesting story though, i've never heard of a kink(?) on completely controlling someone.
seems ian likes it when daniel dozes in the middle of sex.. how odd.
but honestly i really like this story! I can't wait to see more of daniel's 'attitude' and ian's um quirks.
zetsuaiforever chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I absolutely adore your stories, more please
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm loving this. Must be my birthday or something :). And I really enjoy the hints of resistance Daniel gives to Ian. Looking forward to more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6