Reviews for Violet Skies
interestinglyenough chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wow, I hope you update again sometime and that everything is okay! I miss this story!
interestinglyenough chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Yay, you updated! So, I'm liking that something is actually turning out nicely in Connor's favor, and, in a way, I'm glad Rion confessed. I think it's just because I'm kinda excited to see where you take this thing with Connor and Jake haha
Gorgeous4Eva chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Wow, I really thought Rion was smarter than that.
I really really thought he was smarter than that.
KIND of in shock.
Bastian chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
SQUEAL. I read both chapters to catch up! This is so fucking good. And I love how you write violet. For her to be my OC and not yours, you handle her incredibly well. Connor is a cutieeee. XD I can't even handle him 90% of the time. And that little homewrecker, Channing. Hm. Rion is so incredibly hot anyway but you write him even hotter so kudos
interestinglyenough chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
As always, a good chapter! It was a bit raunchy, but I can't complain haha I'm glad Connor and Channing made up, though. This was great, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Trinity Fai chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I finally started reading this and I have to say it was sad in the beginning but I'm liking it so far. It's sad again in the end here but I'm glad Violet's there for him. X3 Great work once again!
interestinglyenough chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Yay! I love long chapters. And my opinion on Rion keeps flip flopping; like, I hate him because he led Connor on and is willing to cheat, but he also makes Connor happy, and ugh! Can't wait for next week's update.
BMaddox chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Aww poopy. That was hardly anything at all. And you lied. You said Roary would be here. :c liar. Regardless, I really liked it and the mention of little matt is so cute. I love how you write vi, but its so weird because ri and vi act like Connors parents and they always have. XD MORE!
10infiniteplaylist73 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
this is a really good story. love you caroline! i'm really into this. please update soon. :)
interestinglyenough chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
That was lovely! I'm happy Vi and Rion were able to see Connor, too. Can't wait for the next update, especially since I'm really looking forward to seeing Connor's reaction to meeting Matthew haha
interestinglyenough chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
That was really good! Poor Connor, though. I can't wait for the next chapter, and keep up the good work.
BMaddox chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
PHHZGFUJIHIGH. GODDAMN IT. Conlet is my otp. And I wanna read more of them. But I adore Rion. I know, no one else probably does, but I know him in depth and I used to hate him, so whatever. It's lovely, and i can't wait to read more.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This is a great start, it's a good setting up for the rest of what I'm sure will be a really good story. I appreciate you've probably got loads of work and stuff but I'm looking forward to more chapters! And hopefully things will get better for Connor :)
Feeshes chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Akebeichekc. You're writing gives me chills, did you know that? It has sinse forever. :) it's just so amazing. And the first thing I read was actually Pryce's Jaegerfic. I just... AKEBFIV. Your writing is so beautiful! :)
Feeshes chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
WHEHEHFUEHWHDUFHEHDIFIEHDJCF ISHASD. HE IS BEAUTIFUL. I love him. Everyone needs to love him! AGEHEBDICID. CAROLINE. YOU ARE A GOD. :) I love you.