Reviews for Prefect Star
Random Occurance chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I'm really liking where this story is going. It's set up really well and has been pretty entertaining so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lavender Luka chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is super cute! I love the total anime vibe of this fic and the characters are cool and spunky lol My personal fave is Inori 3 I like the names that you chose too. :D

...this might be random, but is your Kenji based off of Persona 3's Kenji? I'm probably wrong, but I can see him doing something like that lol Also random, but I can't help thinking Shizuka is Shizuo's long lost cousin cause they both have rage issues LOL XD

I'm looking forward to see what's in store for next chapter! Keep up the good work, sweetie! c:
Benehime chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I read the "public beheading" as "pubic beheading" the first time... o.0

Interesting ending, I wanted to see why she was shocked! I'm anxious to read chapter two now haha, good job!
Benehime chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haha I was about to say something about that last line til I saw your note. Yea, I smell tsundere. :P
TheBloodEdge chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
And suddenly boom! Longer chapter. That prologue had spoilt me way too much...

Okay, I will start off this review with saying that Inori has climbed my charts in an instant and that you'd better make a spin-off for her because I can safely say that she's easily likeable.

For a moment there, I thought Shizuka was gonna shout, "GATOOOOOOOOU!" (Gundam 0083 reference no one gets) I do have that feeling that Gatou's in the friendzone.

I realized how handsome womanizers with a group of bimbos- I mean, girls, following him seem to appear in your stories... I'm not too fond of these kind of characters. Oh well.

Silly willy Shizuka. Sing at home, not at school, you'll get caught. Oh well. I think she'll just confiscate his phone, it feels in-character. But if she does so, the story will lose its plot, wouldn't it?
TheBloodEdge chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The summary makes me think good girls dig bad boys so... I'll just see where this goes.

Short chapter is short...

"We make sure students obey the perfectly sensible rules and regulations of the school."

Oh God, I'm at war with these kind of prefects!

Haruna's a tsundere. Called it.