Reviews for Soul Of The Dragon
Krozam chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Like it. Like the crazy characters, like the crazy settings, like the crazy fights... I like it all. "Crazy" is clearly your thing, as I deduced already from your story descriptions. I decided to check this story first, as it seems the most interesting, but I'll be moving on to Brooding Guy, Quiet Girl in a moment.

I don't really have any costructive criticism for this piece, it's too short and too good for me to find any flaws worth mentioning or things to improve. Suffice to say, this deserves more than just two chapters, and I'll be reading if you write more.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh my god, right after I talked about Ip Man in my previous review, Mikan gave me the scene of my dreams with that brutal Wing Chun demo. References to numerous fight scenes in the first movie, especially the one with the Ip Man against the japanese black belts (why no "I want to fight ten of you!" But then again no one got shot.)

And those machine gun punches.

Yep, my kungfu fanboyism could probably match your mecha's haha.

Alright, to hell with alien invasion or even cross dressing, or even any semblance of plot! Kung Fu awesomesauce is enough.

Yes, I am very unbiased that way. .
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Excuse me for a moment while I go to one corner.

{He quoted The Way Of The Dragon! And Bruce Lee! And Chuck Norris! AAAAAHHH!}

Ok. I'm done with my moment of Yurika/fanboyish gushing (seriously I'm not joking, I lost count the number of times I watched the table top fight in Ip man 2). I am now cursing myself for not reading this story any sooner. And please update soon!

Very nice 'genki' introduction btw haha.
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
...And Mikan proves to be a vicious tough son of a gun. O_O

Great fight sequence! Glad to have read this far!

Keep up the great work! :)
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
...Wow, this is pretty damn hilarious. XD

Mikan...Is quite honestly funny as Hell, can't wait to see more!

Keep up the great work!
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Freaking brutal! Mikan is an OCD badass!
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
For a slight moment, I thought he actually jumped!
Jax Creation chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
"(I wonder what he'd look like in a maid outfit...)"
—*chokes* Mikan is a bishie!? (*_*)

"A loud crack sounded across the entire classroom, with the students looking away with a cringe."
—Ouchie for the hammies... hamstrings go *snap*

Bet Mikan's classroom's gonna be nice and tidy from this day forth! XD (Because He'll Break Their Limbs... Lol)
TheCrimsonTears chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Whoo! Give him a left! Give him a right! Jk. Whoa, Haru is her twin.. I never expected that though.(_;)
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Alright, a very interesting story! Let's see what's going to happen in the next chapter, I shall see it! And why would someone name his son Mikan?! That's a very girlish name! Well, keep up the good work!

Louis-sama (2012)
Jax Creation chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ehehehe! This is gonna be EPIC! As soon as I read the first line, I had the narrator's voice from Powerpuff Girls in my head... XD

Reminds me a lot of the manga SWOT :3

And, tch, every time I read your stuff I want to draw your characters... STOP MAKING THEM SO LIKEABLE!

Tee hee, anyway, this is awesome, just... Awesome. Can't wait to read more of this one!
Ryou Arubin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Heh, so you could write in this genre too? I wonder if there's anything you can't write in, lol.

Anyway, Mikan is sure an odd character lol. Everything about him is so contrasting. From his name to his hair color, and his fragile appearance to his actual ability.

The ending is confusing (the paragraph in bold), guess i have to wait for the next chapter to find out how the events unfold then.

And now that i think about it, are you going to have a chapter where one of them gets drunk from accidentally drinking alcohol, and then use drunken fist style? Just a random idea, but that would be hilarious XD
TheCrimsonTears chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Im kindof reminded of a mix between Beelzebub and Death the Kid's OCD-
Which, I must say, is a pretty good mix. Wahaha. Continue!
The Invisible Stalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
YAY! this is so COOL! *BEG* second CHAPTER PLEASE! but I'm a bit conmfused, at the top it says Haru Yamamoto, then when she introduced herself she said Miku Yamamoto, I'm a bit confused.
Hahahaha, poor Mikan-chan