Reviews for Used to Be (ON HOLD)
myheart4you chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
So this might be a stupid question, but did you write that song yourself?
Lori Jane Summers chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
MUST... WRITE ... MORE! please ! XP
myheart4you chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Well, as long as you realized that she couldn't lose tha much, you're good :)
If you want to make the story more realistic, I would suggest making it so that she went to the school with these kids, then was homeschooled for two years or so. That way, they'd still know it was her, and not be able to recognize her :P
Zinnia00 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like the way you wrote this and i like the details that make it up, interesting story, doesn't seem like what other people write
Although its pretty much impossible to lose that mug weight
myheart4you chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Weelll... I liked it. This didn't seem like the typical "oh girl is fat and loses weight and is hot thing". I like how you made her shy still.
I do have to say, though, that the most people can usually lose is about 2 pounds per week if they exercise and don't have sugar. My mom has a degree in nutrition, that's how I know. Anyway, unless she pretty much starved herself or they were doing super weight lifting, she would have only lost about 18 pounds. So yeah. Although, fatter people do lose weight faster than skinnier ones. Whatevs.
It was good and I like your style of writing, although you could've had more of a reaction when she went back to school. A major change like that is definitely worth noticing from her peers. :) Cant wait to read more!