Reviews for Mystic Island Chronicles 1: Saving Mystic Island
Elandil chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Um it seems a little rushed, but the ideas are good. and BTW what is it with you and rabbits? :P
ThisIsRealLife101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
There was a lot of punctuation and grammar mistakes. I hate, hate, hate to write a flame! Consider this constructive; I promise this is how I mean it. You're very creative and you have a good idea for the chapter, so that's definitely one of your strengths.
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Not bad, but it felt rushed.

-Hermie
Wingsoflinesia chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Again, run-ons, punctuation problems, and misc. words, oh my! I'm reading book two! :D (I'm not going to be mean next time, ok? I'm sorry if you think I was being a little too harsh.)
Wingsoflinesia chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Heheh. You act like this is a TV show. I like that kind of writing, even though it can sometimes get annoying when there are run-on sentences and misc. words hanging around, as well as some missing punctuation. Hint hint? Again, not to flame, just trying to help.
Wingsoflinesia chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Yes, I am reviewing, again:) not to flame, but honestly read over this again and add some more punctuation. I want to read chapter three so I'm not going to point out your mistakes this time.
Wingsoflinesia chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oooook... Good so far, but when mystic says "that's strange do you have an idea why?" there needs to be a comma between strange and do. Also, when you say '...coroni knows expression.' there shouldn't be a knows in that sentence. It should be just coronis expression. And when coroni decides to take mystic and her friends to mystic island, there should be another comma In between children and in. Thats about it. But yes, I really like the story so far, it reminds me of a series of stories I wrote about a hamster. I like it!
Harbinger-of-Doom chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow. Okay.
littlemisslibrarian chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
A little more detail would be nice. I've found that if you describe what's happening it gives the reader time to "digest" what they just read. The story is really good, though! I can't wait to read more!
FireBreathDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
What will happen next...? I love stories like this! :) It would be a good idea to make your chapters fairly long, don't save too many of your plans because you can always make up more! and thanks for reviewing my poem :D