Reviews for Drunk at 2pm
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Why do I feel like I am the subject? I'm probably not and vain to think that. But I just feel like it applies to me? Because I'm not technically an adult not till next February when I turn 18 but I have always felt too mature for my age - in my opinion. I feel like the woman who is content being the observer, the people watcher, is very much like a writer. I really like it because I feel like she is watching them and using them as muse for what she is to go and write. As for the comparisons to a child and a woman - well they are very well executed and fit perfectly into the piece. I think they are well constructed too.

A great piece :) A piece I can well relate too!
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, this is an intense scenario. I love the contrasting images between the ideas of womanhood and childhood and how they mesh into one imperfect person. Also the ambiguity of who exactly this person is i perfect. I have to admit that this is not what I expected of a poem entitled, 2pm Drunks, but I like the way you told it as an observer and not as the drunk. It shows impact instead of causation. Great work as usual!