Reviews for Depths of Reality
AngelSigma chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Oh I thought I was finally going to get some anwers and then BAM, cliffhanger.

One note: You wrote "a bang as the metal hit the fall;" I think you meant wall not fall.

You continue to intrigue and excite me. Your plot is deeper then I originally guessed and I love it!
samsamosa chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
This chapter started out kind of confusing, but cleared up sa you learned who was who in the demon world. I love Azrael's possessiveness over Flicker. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
hgffff wonderful as always
samsamosa chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
This was a fantastic chapter. Well written, long... you're spoiling me! It can be hard to write stories with lots of excitement and action, but I think you are very good at that: making the characters react believably and describing the action with just the right amount of detail.

I like the sentences in italics, her "flashbacks." Its really interesting, because not every sentence is explained, and it shouldn't be. It's a mystery to Flick and the reader, and is almost invigorating to read. Keep writing, and update soon!
Two Shadows chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Finally it looks like Flick finnaly found out that Azrael was never dead! I would hate to be Azrael's roommates because that would just be extremely awkward! Great Story!
AngelSigma chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Gah, even without cliffhangers you are keeping me at the edge of my seat! You are the queen of foreshadowing. Gotta say I like the emotional Azreal. Enough praise, I noticed a few errors. The kind spellchecker misses. Like when yoou wrote "He chuckled half-heatedly" instead of "half-heartedly." If you need a beta reader consider me volunteering. . Otherwise, amazing story! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
samsamosa chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Wow! This story is really getting good. Please please please keep going!
Tezzah chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon. This story is just getting better and better for every chapter you make! I really would love to read more :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
OH SWEET JEEBUS,,, I AM CRYING OH MY GOODNESS YOU TRICKY AUTHOR YOU
AngelSigma chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Excellent story, excellent chapter! I had guessed early on what had really happened to Azreal. However I had not guessed the truth of our heroine. You have a very intriguing story here and I hope you keep going. I want to know what happens next and where this is all going. I have nothing but praise, not very helpfull I'm sure but that is how engaging I find this story.

Keep up the amazing writing! I'd ask for quicker updates but don't want to rush your creative process. .
samsamosa chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter! You are spinning a fantastic story. Please keep writing!
Laxes15 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
This is Azrael right? I got that right? Probably obvious but just checking... Nya! Gotta keep reading! :D
Laxes15 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Wow... Yh, I'm back, for some reason my alerts aren't working so I might pop up at random times when I finally notice something's been updated. This chapter was really solemn, even Flick's clearly bored mood didn't ruin the atmosphere. It takes a lot of skill to maintain a serious note from a exasperated person's perspective, I take my hat of to you. This is a great progression of Flick's growing relationship with her new friends :) Well, I've got to get reading the other chapters, so catcha later :D
DomoKun Rainbokinz chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Hi! I have to say, this is a pretty interesting story. I'm aching to know whether or not Azrael is still alive. Hope to read the next chapter soon :)
Dreaming-of-my-Wonderland chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Oh, this is getting so frickin' awesome! :D
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »