Reviews for Depths of Reality
samsamosa chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
This was a really good chapter. Thanks for updating!
LanternKeeper chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
samsamosa chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Well this is different. I think maybe Castle is Azrael to the other demons? Write more soon!
LanternKeeper chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
ahjvfkehfakehgfrg /fangirling over everything/ Great chapters! You certainly have no ability to disappoint :D This chapter, especially, is introducing a huge amount of interesting depth into the story. I look forward to what happens next!
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Ooh, I really like this! Finally a supernatural story worth reading. SCOOREEE.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
This is an engrossing story. Just. Wow.
AngelSigma chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Excellent cliff hanger. This story is very interesting. I have an idea what just happened and I'm curious to see if I'm right. Keep up the writting, please! It would kill me to not see what happens next.
Dreaming-of-my-Wonderland chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
0.0 Whoa, I am SO confuzzeled...

What just happened? o.O
Two Shadows chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Awesome! You even got the time right for the demon hour!
Two Shadows chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Hi. I am new to fictionpress, but not fanfiction. I think that this story is refreshing, and it is just AWESOME!
LanternKeeper chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Oh god I just found this today and I read all of it; I love it so much ;w; please continue to keep writing! The story is fantastic and engrossing, and I'm eager for more!
samsamosa chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
This is interesting. I dont think Azrael is dead. He can't be. Keep writing please!
Tezzah chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter and so exciting! I have to know what's going to happen, so please keep writing and update soon :D
samsamosa chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
How dare you end a chapter like that? Now I have to wait until next time... Great chapter though. I felt like the dialogue was very spot on, and the characters all came to life very well, so congatulations. I really like where this story is heading, so keep up the great work!
Laxes15 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This is a great story. Was originally reading this for inspiration for my own supernatural fic, but it's kind of on a different plane of supernaturalness... if you catch my drift. Stayed and read on for the storyline though Keep up up the good work, I'll be watching out for more.

50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »